• NFL
  • NBA
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf

San Luis vs. Club Leon Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the San Luis vs. Club Leon Liga MX game on March 4, 2023 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
LIGA MX
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
LIGA MX
San Luis
0
2
Mar 4, 11PM Estadio León (Nou Camp) (León de los Aldamas)
Club Leon
Mar 4, 11PM Estadio León (Nou Camp) (León de los Aldamas)
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
Club LeonLEO
Score Summary
San LuisASL
B. Rubio (90')
H. Uribe (90')
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Win %
LEO
100.0%
Draw
0.0%
ASL
0.0%
Win Probability
Match Timeline
90'
Goal scored for Club Leon by B. Rubio
0-1
90'
Yellow Card
U. Bilbao (Atl. San Luis) cautioned
90'
Goal scored for Club Leon by H. Uribe, assisted by Y. Moreno
0-2
87'
Substitution
Substitution for Club Leon: B. Rubio replaces L. Di Yorio
80'
Substitution
Substitution for Atl. San Luis: J. Castro replaces M. Klimowicz
77'
Substitution
Substitution for Atl. San Luis: A. Zaldivar replaces L. Bonatini
76'
Substitution
Substitution for Atl. San Luis: D. Andrade replaces Vitinho
73'
Substitution
Substitution for Club Leon: E. Hernandez replaces A. Mena
68'
Yellow Card
Rodrigo Dourado (Atl. San Luis) cautioned
67'
Substitution
Substitution for Club Leon: H. Uribe replaces I. Moreno
66'
Substitution
Substitution for Club Leon: J. Campbell replaces V. Davila
63'
Substitution
Substitution for Atl. San Luis: J. Sanabria replaces J. Guemez
62'
Substitution
Substitution for Atl. San Luis: J. Murillo replaces D. Villalpando
56'
Yellow Card
S. Barreiro (Club Leon) cautioned
Loading...

San Luis vs. Club Leon: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: San Luis vs. Club Leon
  • Date: Saturday, March 4, 2023
  • Time: 6:00 PM ET
  • Venue: Estadio León

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: San Luis +450, Club Leon -165, Draw +300
  • Total (Over/Under): 2.5 (-132/-105)

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • San Luis: 57.3%
  • Club Leon: 18.8%
  • Draw: 23.9%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our most likely correct score for this Liga MX game is San Luis 0-1 Club Leon, which has a correct score probability of 13%.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations. In some cases, a team can have a higher overall probability of winning, yet the most likely specific outcome (correct score) is a draw.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Club Leon a win probability of 57.3%, while San Luis has a win probability of 18.8%. The chance of a draw is 23.9%.

Summary

Our San Luis vs. Club Leon predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert Liga MX predictions and the best Liga MX bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes Liga MX futures, Liga MX odds, and the latest Liga MX news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365