• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Liga MX

Pachuca vs. Club America Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Pachuca vs. Club America Liga MX game on March 4, 2023 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
LIGA MX
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
LIGA MX
Pachuca
3
0
Mar 5, 1:05AM Estadio Azteca (Ciudad de México (D.F.))
Club America
Mar 5, 1:05AM Estadio Azteca (Ciudad de México (D.F.))
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
Club AmericaAME
Score Summary
PachucaPAC
J. Lopez (4')
J. Hernandez (10')
R. de la Rosa (29')
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Win %
AME
0.0%
Draw
0.0%
PAC
100.0%
Win Probability
Match Timeline
83'
Substitution
Substitution for Club America: J. Damm replaces L. Suarez
80'
Substitution
Substitution for Pachuca: O. B. Gonzalez replaces J. Hernandez
80'
Substitution
Substitution for Pachuca: J. Castillo replaces R. de la Rosa
68'
Substitution
Substitution for Club America: F. Vinas replaces J. Rodriguez
65'
Substitution
Substitution for Pachuca: C. Arango replaces J. Lopez
60'
Substitution
Substitution for Club America: P. Aquino replaces R. Sanchez
59'
Substitution
Substitution for Pachuca: I. Luna replaces O. Murillo
59'
Substitution
Substitution for Club America: R. Martinez replaces D. Valdes
42'
Yellow Card
S. Reyes (Club America) cautioned
29'
Goal scored for Pachuca by R. de la Rosa
3-0
10'
Goal scored for Pachuca by J. Hernandez, assisted by A. Hurtado
2-0
4'
Goal scored for Pachuca by J. Lopez, assisted by R. de la Rosa
1-0

Game Prediction Article

There is no prediction article currently available for this game
Loading...

Pachuca vs. Club America: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Pachuca vs. Club America
  • Date: Saturday, March 4, 2023
  • Time: 8:05 PM ET
  • Venue: Estadio Azteca

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Pachuca +290, Club America -110, Draw +285
  • Total (Over/Under): 2.5 (-175/+126)

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Pachuca: 57.5%
  • Club America: 21.5%
  • Draw: 21.0%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our most likely correct score for this Liga MX game is Pachuca 1-2 Club America, which has a correct score probability of 10%.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations. In some cases, a team can have a higher overall probability of winning, yet the most likely specific outcome (correct score) is a draw.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Club America a win probability of 57.5%, while Pachuca has a win probability of 21.5%. The chance of a draw is 21.0%.

Summary

Our Pachuca vs. Club America predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert Liga MX predictions and the best Liga MX bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes Liga MX futures, Liga MX odds, and the latest Liga MX news.

Related Articles

More Articles
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365