• NFL
  • NBA
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf

Athletic Bilbao vs. Elche Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Athletic Bilbao vs. Elche La Liga game on May 28, 2023 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
LA LIGA
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
LA LIGA
Elche
1
0
May 28, 5PM San Mamés Barria (Bilbao)
Athletic Bilbao
May 28, 5PM San Mamés Barria (Bilbao)
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
Athletic BilbaoBIL
Score Summary
ElcheELC
L. Boye (90')
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Win %
BIL
0.0%
Draw
0.0%
ELC
100.0%
Win Probability
Match Timeline
90'
Goal scored for Elche by L. Boye, assisted by Josan
1-0
78'
Substitution
Substitution for Elche: L. Boye replaces R. Nteka
78'
Substitution
Substitution for Elche: R. Guti replaces Fidel
73'
Substitution
Substitution for Ath Bilbao: M. A. Ares Djalo replaces G. Guruzeta
61'
Substitution
Substitution for Elche: P. Milla replaces L. Blanco
60'
Yellow Card
C. Clerc (Elche) cautioned
60'
Substitution
Substitution for Ath Bilbao: R. Garcia replaces I. Muniain
60'
Substitution
Substitution for Ath Bilbao: O. Zarraga replaces O. Sancet
29'
Substitution
Substitution for Elche: E. Roco replaces P. Bigas
17'
Yellow Card
D. Vivian (Ath Bilbao) cautioned
Loading...

Athletic Bilbao vs. Elche: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Athletic Bilbao vs. Elche
  • Date: Sunday, May 28, 2023
  • Time: 1:00 PM ET
  • Venue: San Mamés Barria

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Athletic Bilbao -250, Elche +700, Draw +400
  • Total (Over/Under): 2.5 (-150/+120)

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Athletic Bilbao: 66.5%
  • Elche: 13.8%
  • Draw: 19.7%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our most likely correct score for this La Liga game is Athletic Bilbao 2-0 Elche, which has a correct score probability of 12%.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations. In some cases, a team can have a higher overall probability of winning, yet the most likely specific outcome (correct score) is a draw.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Athletic Bilbao a win probability of 66.5%, while Elche has a win probability of 13.8%. The chance of a draw is 19.7%.

Summary

Our Athletic Bilbao vs. Elche predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert La Liga predictions and the best La Liga bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes La Liga futures, La Liga odds, and the latest La Liga news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365