• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf

Southampton vs. Tottenham Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Southampton vs. Tottenham Premier League game on March 18, 2023 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
PREMIER LEAGUE
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
PREMIER LEAGUE
Tottenham
3
:
3
Mar 18, 3PM St. Mary's Stadium (Southampton, Hampshire)
Southampton
Mar 18, 3PM St. Mary's Stadium (Southampton, Hampshire)
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
SouthamptonSOT
Score Summary
TottenhamTOT
C. Adams (46')
T. Walcott (77')
J. Ward-Prowse (pen.) (90')
P. Porro (45')
H. Kane (65')
I. Perisic (75')
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Win %
SOT
0.0%
Draw
100.0%
TOT
0.0%
Win Probability
Match Timeline
90'
Goal scored for Southampton by J. Ward-Prowse (pen.)
3-3
87'
Yellow Card
K. Sulemana (Southampton) cautioned
86'
Substitution
Substitution for Tottenham: Emerson Royal replaces P. Porro
86'
Substitution
Substitution for Tottenham: P. M. Sarr replaces D. Kulusevski
85'
Yellow Card
O. Skipp (Tottenham) cautioned
77'
Goal scored for Southampton by T. Walcott, assisted by S. Mara
3-2
75'
Goal scored for Tottenham by I. Perisic, assisted by C. Romero
3-1
70'
Substitution
Substitution for Southampton: K. Sulemana replaces M. Elyounoussi
70'
Substitution
Substitution for Southampton: C. J. Alcaraz replaces S. Armstrong
70'
Substitution
Substitution for Southampton: S. Mara replaces C. Adams
65'
Goal scored for Tottenham by H. Kane, assisted by D. Kulusevski
2-1
46'
Goal scored for Southampton by C. Adams, assisted by T. Walcott
1-1
45'
Goal scored for Tottenham by P. Porro, assisted by Son Heung-Min
1-0
37'
Substitution
Substitution for Tottenham: I. Perisic replaces B. Davies
34'
Substitution
Substitution for Southampton: A. Maitland-Niles replaces J. Bednarek
8'
Substitution
Substitution for Southampton: M. Salisu replaces A. Bella-Kotchap
5'
Substitution
Substitution for Tottenham: D. Kulusevski replaces Richarlison
Loading...

Southampton vs. Tottenham: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Southampton vs. Tottenham
  • Date: Saturday, March 18, 2023
  • Time: 11:00 AM ET
  • Venue: St. Mary's Stadium

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Southampton +350, Tottenham -120, Draw +265
  • Total (Over/Under): 2.5 (+100/-125)

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Southampton: 22.7%
  • Tottenham: 53.5%
  • Draw: 23.8%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our most likely correct score for this Premier League game is Southampton 1-1 Tottenham, which has a correct score probability of 11%.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations. In some cases, a team can have a higher overall probability of winning, yet the most likely specific outcome (correct score) is a draw.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Southampton a win probability of 22.7%, while Tottenham has a win probability of 53.5%. The chance of a draw is 23.8%.

Summary

Our Southampton vs. Tottenham predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert Premier League predictions and the best Premier League bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes Premier League futures, Premier League odds, and the latest Premier League news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365