• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Liga MX

Brentford vs. Leicester Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Brentford vs. Leicester Premier League game on March 18, 2023 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
PREMIER LEAGUE
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
PREMIER LEAGUE
Leicester
1
:
1
Mar 18, 3PM Gtech Community Stadium (Brentford, Middlesex)
Brentford
Mar 18, 3PM Gtech Community Stadium (Brentford, Middlesex)
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
BrentfordBRE
Score Summary
LeicesterLEI
M. Jensen (32')
S. Baptiste (90')
H. Barnes (52')
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Win %
BRE
0.0%
Draw
100.0%
LEI
0.0%
Win Probability
Match Timeline
90'
Substitution
Substitution for Leicester: K. Iheanacho replaces J. Maddison
90'
Red Card
S. Baptiste (Brentford) sent off for a second yellow card
90'
Substitution
Substitution for Brentford: P. Jansson replaces B. Mbeumo
89'
Yellow Card
S. Baptiste (Brentford) cautioned
84'
Yellow Card
B. Soumare (Leicester) cautioned
75'
Substitution
Substitution for Leicester: B. Soumare replaces W. Ndidi
75'
Substitution
Substitution for Brentford: S. Baptiste replaces M. Jensen
66'
Substitution
Substitution for Leicester: D. Praet replaces Tete
66'
Substitution
Substitution for Leicester: J. Vardy replaces P. Daka
61'
Substitution
Substitution for Brentford: J. Dasilva replaces M. Damsgaard
61'
Substitution
Substitution for Brentford: K. Schade replaces Y. Wissa
52'
Goal scored for Leicester by H. Barnes, assisted by J. Maddison
1-1
40'
Yellow Card
C. Norgaard (Brentford) cautioned
32'
Goal scored for Brentford by M. Jensen
0-1
22'
Yellow Card
J. Maddison (Leicester) cautioned

Game Prediction Article

There is no prediction article currently available for this game
Loading...

Brentford vs. Leicester: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Brentford vs. Leicester
  • Date: Saturday, March 18, 2023
  • Time: 11:00 AM ET
  • Venue: Gtech Community Stadium

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Brentford -120, Leicester +300, Draw +300
  • Total (Over/Under): 2.5 (-126/+104)

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Brentford: 47.8%
  • Leicester: 27.3%
  • Draw: 24.9%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our most likely correct score for this Premier League game is Brentford 1-1 Leicester, which has a correct score probability of 12%.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations. In some cases, a team can have a higher overall probability of winning, yet the most likely specific outcome (correct score) is a draw.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Brentford a win probability of 47.8%, while Leicester has a win probability of 27.3%. The chance of a draw is 24.9%.

Summary

Our Brentford vs. Leicester predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert Premier League predictions and the best Premier League bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes Premier League futures, Premier League odds, and the latest Premier League news.

Related Articles

More Articles
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365