• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Liga MX

James Madison vs. Appalachian State Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our in-depth analysis offers a comprehensive prediction for the James Madison vs. Appalachian State NCAAF game on September 24, 2022. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.

FINAL
COLLEGE FOOTBALL
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
COLLEGE FOOTBALL
James Madison
32
28
Sep 24, 7:30PM Kidd Brewer Stadium
Appalachian State
Sep 24, 7:30PM Kidd Brewer Stadium
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
Live Probabilities
Spread
Over / Under
Moneyline
James MadisonJM
Win %
100%
0%
Appalachian StateAPP
Win Probability
TEAM1234T
James Madison
3771532
Appalachian State
0280028
102030405040302010102030405040302010
Appalachian State
James Madison
1st and 10 at the JM 18
Last Play
T.Centeio rushed to JM 18 for -27 yards. Tackled by APP at JM 18.

Game Prediction Article

There is no prediction article currently available for this game
Loading...

James Madison vs. Appalachian State: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: James Madison vs. Appalachian State
  • Date: Saturday, September 24, 2022
  • Time: 3:30 PM ET
  • Venue: Kidd Brewer Stadium

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Appalachian State favored at -6
  • Total (Over/Under): 56.5
  • Moneyline Odds: James Madison +205, Appalachian State -240

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • James Madison: 32%
  • Appalachian State: 68%

Dimers.com's predictive model estimates win probabilities after simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view of each team's chances.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this college football matchup is James Madison 24-31 Appalachian State.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives James Madison a win probability of 32%, while Appalachian State has a win probability of 68%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Appalachian State is more likely to beat James Madison in CFB action at Kidd Brewer Stadium on Saturday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our James Madison vs. Appalachian State predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert college football predictions and the best college football bets today for more insights and betting opportunities.

Our in-depth analysis includes college football player props and college football futures, as well as constantly updated college football odds and the latest college football news.

Related Articles

More Articles
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365