• NBA
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • College Basketball
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Duke vs. Wake Forest Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our in-depth analysis offers a comprehensive prediction for the Duke vs. Wake Forest NCAAF game on October 30, 2021. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.

Loading...

Detailed Breakdown: Duke vs. Wake Forest

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Duke vs. Wake Forest
  • Date: Saturday, October 30, 2021
  • Time: 4:00 PM ET
  • Venue: Truist Field

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Wake Forest favored at -15.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 71.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Duke +525, Wake Forest -760

Win Probabilities

  • Duke: 21%
  • Wake Forest: 79%

Dimers.com's predictive model estimates win probabilities after simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view of each team's chances.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this college football matchup is Duke 27-43 Wake Forest.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Top Betting Picks for Duke vs. Wake Forest

We've aligned our data-driven forecasts with the best available betting lines to identify high-value bets:

  • Best Spread Bet: Wake Forest -15.5 @ -112 via FanDuel (53% probability)
  • Best Moneyline Bet: Duke @ +525 via DraftKings (21% probability)
  • Best Total Bet: Over 71.5 @ -110 via FanDuel (52% probability)

Our approach occasionally uncovers the less-favored option or team that offers a betting edge, which is crucial for long-term betting success.

Comprehensive Analysis of Duke vs. Wake Forest

Our specialized model for NCAAF games, coupled with rigorous testing and analysis, identifies betting opportunities where the odds favor the bettors.

We dive beyond surface-level predictions, offering a full examination of the Duke vs. Wake Forest matchup.

Detailed Insights for Bettors and Fans

Whether you're a seasoned bettor or a die-hard fan, our predictions cater to your needs, covering all aspects of the Duke vs. Wake Forest game.

Trustworthy Predictions

Our predictions stand out due to the proven accuracy and reliability of our advanced computer model, making Dimers a trusted source for NCAAF betting insights.

Updated Predictions

We continually update our predictions, integrating the latest data and trends for the most relevant and current information.

Responsible Betting

We advocate for responsible gambling practices. Visit our responsible gambling page for more information and resources.

Our Spread Pick for Duke vs. Wake Forest

Our innovative system, based on thousands of simulations, suggests a statistical edge with our pick against the spread: Wake Forest -15.5 @ -112 via FanDuel (53% probability).

Live Updates: Duke vs. Wake Forest Game Day

For real-time predictions and game updates, Dimers is your go-to source. Track live scores and win probabilities on October 30, 2021, directly from Truist Field.

Final Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Duke a win probability of 21%, while Wake Forest has a win probability of 79%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Conclusion

Our Duke vs. Wake Forest predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert college football predictions and the best college football bets today for more insights and betting opportunities.

Our in-depth analysis includes college football player props and college football futures, as well as constantly updated college football odds and the latest college football news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 4,500,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365