• NBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Loyola Chicago vs. Duquesne Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our in-depth analysis offers a comprehensive prediction for the Loyola Chicago vs. Duquesne NCAAB game on January 25, 2023. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.

Loading...

Detailed Breakdown: Loyola Chicago vs. Duquesne

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Loyola Chicago vs. Duquesne
  • Date: Wednesday, January 25, 2023
  • Time: 7:00 PM ET
  • Venue: UPMC Cooper Fieldhouse

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Duquesne favored at -7.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 137.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Loyola Chicago +290, Duquesne -350

Win Probabilities

  • Loyola Chicago: 25%
  • Duquesne: 75%

Dimers.com's predictive model estimates win probabilities after simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view of each team's chances.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this college basketball matchup is Loyola Chicago 66-73 Duquesne.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Comprehensive Analysis of Loyola Chicago vs. Duquesne

Our specialized model for NCAAB games, coupled with rigorous testing and analysis, identifies betting opportunities where the odds favor the bettors.

We dive beyond surface-level predictions, offering a full examination of the Loyola Chicago vs. Duquesne matchup.

Detailed Insights for Bettors and Fans

Whether you're a seasoned bettor or a die-hard fan, our predictions cater to your needs, covering all aspects of the Loyola Chicago vs. Duquesne game.

Trustworthy Predictions

Our predictions stand out due to the proven accuracy and reliability of our advanced computer model, making Dimers a trusted source for NCAAB betting insights.

Updated Predictions

We continually update our predictions, integrating the latest data and trends for the most relevant and current information.

Responsible Betting

We advocate for responsible gambling practices. Visit our responsible gambling page for more information and resources.

Live Updates: Loyola Chicago vs. Duquesne Game Day

For real-time predictions and game updates, Dimers is your go-to source. Track live scores and win probabilities on January 25, 2023, directly from UPMC Cooper Fieldhouse.

Final Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Loyola Chicago a win probability of 25%, while Duquesne has a win probability of 75%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Conclusion

Our Loyola Chicago vs. Duquesne predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert college basketball predictions and the best college basketball bets today for more insights and betting opportunities.

Our in-depth analysis includes college basketball player props and college basketball futures, as well as constantly updated college basketball odds and the latest college basketball news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 4,500,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365