• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Liga MX

Xavier vs. Texas Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our in-depth analysis offers a comprehensive prediction for the Xavier vs. Texas NCAAB game on March 24, 2023. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.

FINAL
COLLEGE BASKETBALL
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
COLLEGE BASKETBALL
Xavier XAV
71
83
Mar 25, 1:45AM T-Mobile Center
Texas TEX
Mar 25, 1:45AM T-Mobile Center
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
TEAM12T
XAV
25 46 71
TEX
42 41 83
Live Probabilities
Spread
Over / Under
Moneyline
XavierXAV
Win %
0%
100%
TexasTEX
Win Probability

Game Prediction Article

There is no prediction article currently available for this game
Loading...

Xavier vs. Texas: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Xavier vs. Texas
  • Date: Friday, March 24, 2023
  • Time: 9:45 PM ET
  • Venue: T-Mobile Center

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Texas favored at -4.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 148.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Xavier +185, Texas -205

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Xavier: 35%
  • Texas: 65%

Dimers.com's predictive model estimates win probabilities after simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view of each team's chances.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this college basketball matchup is Xavier 71-75 Texas.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Xavier a win probability of 35%, while Texas has a win probability of 65%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Texas is more likely to beat Xavier in CBB action at T-Mobile Center on Saturday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Xavier vs. Texas predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert college basketball predictions and the best college basketball bets today for more insights and betting opportunities.

Our in-depth analysis includes college basketball player props and college basketball futures, as well as constantly updated college basketball odds and the latest college basketball news.

Related Articles

More Articles
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365