• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Liga MX

Princeton vs. Creighton Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our in-depth analysis offers a comprehensive prediction for the Princeton vs. Creighton NCAAB game on March 24, 2023. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.

FINAL
COLLEGE BASKETBALL
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
COLLEGE BASKETBALL
Princeton PRIN
75
86
Mar 25, 1:27AM KFC Yum! Center
Creighton CREI
Mar 25, 1:27AM KFC Yum! Center
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
TEAM12T
PRIN
43 32 75
CREI
47 39 86
Live Probabilities
Spread
Over / Under
Moneyline
PrincetonPRIN
Win %
0%
100%
CreightonCREI
Win Probability

Game Prediction Article

There is no prediction article currently available for this game
Loading...

Princeton vs. Creighton: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Princeton vs. Creighton
  • Date: Friday, March 24, 2023
  • Time: 9:27 PM ET
  • Venue: KFC Yum! Center

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Creighton favored at -10
  • Total (Over/Under): 140.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Princeton +400, Creighton -500

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Princeton: 19%
  • Creighton: 81%

Dimers.com's predictive model estimates win probabilities after simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view of each team's chances.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this college basketball matchup is Princeton 65-75 Creighton.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Princeton a win probability of 19%, while Creighton has a win probability of 81%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Creighton is more likely to beat Princeton in CBB action at KFC Yum! Center on Saturday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Princeton vs. Creighton predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert college basketball predictions and the best college basketball bets today for more insights and betting opportunities.

Our in-depth analysis includes college basketball player props and college basketball futures, as well as constantly updated college basketball odds and the latest college basketball news.

Related Articles

More Articles
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365