Morehead State vs. UAB Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our in-depth analysis offers a comprehensive prediction for the Morehead State vs. UAB NCAAB game on March 19, 2023. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.

FINAL
COLLEGE BASKETBALL
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
COLLEGE BASKETBALL
Morehead State MORE
59
77
Mar 19, 7PM Bartow Arena
UAB UAB
Mar 19, 7PM Bartow Arena
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
TEAM12T
MORE
27 32 59
UAB
39 38 77
Live Probabilities
Spread
Over / Under
Moneyline
Morehead StateMORE
Win %
0%
100%
UABUAB
Win Probability
Loading...

Morehead State vs. UAB: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Morehead State vs. UAB
  • Date: Sunday, March 19, 2023
  • Time: 3:00 PM ET
  • Venue: Bartow Arena

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: UAB favored at -14.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 142
  • Moneyline Odds: Morehead State +810, UAB -1250

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Morehead State: 10%
  • UAB: 90%

Dimers.com's predictive model estimates win probabilities after simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view of each team's chances.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this college basketball matchup is Morehead State 63-77 UAB.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Morehead State a win probability of 10%, while UAB has a win probability of 90%.

Summary

According to our analysis, UAB is more likely to beat Morehead State in CBB action at Bartow Arena on Sunday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Morehead State vs. UAB predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert college basketball predictions and the best college basketball bets today for more insights and betting opportunities.

Our in-depth analysis includes college basketball player props and college basketball futures, as well as constantly updated college basketball odds and the latest college basketball news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365