Western Kentucky vs. North Texas Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our in-depth analysis offers a comprehensive prediction for the Western Kentucky vs. North Texas NCAAB game on March 4, 2023. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.

FINAL
COLLEGE BASKETBALL
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
COLLEGE BASKETBALL
Western Kentucky WKU
33
67
Mar 4, 8PM UNT Coliseum
North Texas UNT
Mar 4, 8PM UNT Coliseum
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
TEAM12T
WKU
18 15 33
UNT
38 29 67
Live Probabilities
Spread
Over / Under
Moneyline
Western KentuckyWKU
Win %
0%
100%
North TexasUNT
Win Probability
Loading...

Western Kentucky vs. North Texas: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Western Kentucky vs. North Texas
  • Date: Saturday, March 4, 2023
  • Time: 3:00 PM ET
  • Venue: UNT Coliseum

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: North Texas favored at -30.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 98.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Western Kentucky +4000, North Texas -500

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Western Kentucky: 18%
  • North Texas: 82%

Dimers.com's predictive model estimates win probabilities after simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view of each team's chances.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this college basketball matchup is Western Kentucky 58-67 North Texas.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Western Kentucky a win probability of 18%, while North Texas has a win probability of 82%.

Summary

According to our analysis, North Texas is more likely to beat Western Kentucky in CBB action at UNT Coliseum on Saturday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Western Kentucky vs. North Texas predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert college basketball predictions and the best college basketball bets today for more insights and betting opportunities.

Our in-depth analysis includes college basketball player props and college basketball futures, as well as constantly updated college basketball odds and the latest college basketball news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365