Troy vs. James Madison Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our in-depth analysis offers a comprehensive prediction for the Troy vs. James Madison NCAAB game on March 4, 2023. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.

FINAL
COLLEGE BASKETBALL
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
COLLEGE BASKETBALL
Troy TROY
72
75
Mar 4, 8PM Pensacola Bay Center
James Madison JMU
Mar 4, 8PM Pensacola Bay Center
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
TEAM12T
TROY
35 37 72
JMU
40 35 75
Live Probabilities
Spread
Over / Under
Moneyline
TroyTROY
Win %
0%
100%
James MadisonJMU
Win Probability
Loading...

Troy vs. James Madison: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Troy vs. James Madison
  • Date: Saturday, March 4, 2023
  • Time: 3:00 PM ET
  • Venue: Pensacola Bay Center

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: James Madison favored at -7.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 145.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Troy +1200, James Madison -190

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Troy: 39%
  • James Madison: 61%

Dimers.com's predictive model estimates win probabilities after simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view of each team's chances.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this college basketball matchup is Troy 72-73 James Madison.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Troy a win probability of 39%, while James Madison has a win probability of 61%.

Summary

According to our analysis, James Madison is more likely to beat Troy in CBB action at Pensacola Bay Center on Saturday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Troy vs. James Madison predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert college basketball predictions and the best college basketball bets today for more insights and betting opportunities.

Our in-depth analysis includes college basketball player props and college basketball futures, as well as constantly updated college basketball odds and the latest college basketball news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365