• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Liga MX

Texas State vs. Marshall Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our in-depth analysis offers a comprehensive prediction for the Texas State vs. Marshall NCAAB game on March 4, 2023. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.

FINAL
COLLEGE BASKETBALL
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
COLLEGE BASKETBALL
Texas State TXST
71
68
Mar 4, 11PM Pensacola Bay Center
Marshall MRSH
Mar 4, 11PM Pensacola Bay Center
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
TEAM12T
TXST
37 34 71
MRSH
38 30 68
Live Probabilities
Spread
Over / Under
Moneyline
Texas StateTXST
Win %
100%
0%
MarshallMRSH
Win Probability

Game Prediction Article

There is no prediction article currently available for this game
Loading...

Texas State vs. Marshall: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Texas State vs. Marshall
  • Date: Saturday, March 4, 2023
  • Time: 6:00 PM ET
  • Venue: Pensacola Bay Center

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Texas State favored at -3.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 139.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Texas State +500, Marshall +4000

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Texas State: 25%
  • Marshall: 75%

Dimers.com's predictive model estimates win probabilities after simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view of each team's chances.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this college basketball matchup is Texas State 69-76 Marshall.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Texas State a win probability of 25%, while Marshall has a win probability of 75%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Marshall is more likely to beat Texas State in CBB action at Pensacola Bay Center on Saturday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Texas State vs. Marshall predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert college basketball predictions and the best college basketball bets today for more insights and betting opportunities.

Our in-depth analysis includes college basketball player props and college basketball futures, as well as constantly updated college basketball odds and the latest college basketball news.

Related Articles

More Articles
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365