Abilene Christian vs. Sam Houston State Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our in-depth analysis offers a comprehensive prediction for the Abilene Christian vs. Sam Houston State NCAAB game on March 3, 2023. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.

FINAL
COLLEGE BASKETBALL
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
COLLEGE BASKETBALL
Abilene Christian AC
54
72
Mar 4, 12:30AM Bernard Johnson Coliseum
Sam Houston State SHSU
Mar 4, 12:30AM Bernard Johnson Coliseum
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
TEAM12T
AC
21 33 54
SHSU
32 40 72
Live Probabilities
Spread
Over / Under
Moneyline
Abilene ChristianAC
Win %
0%
100%
Sam Houston StateSHSU
Win Probability
Loading...

Abilene Christian vs. Sam Houston State: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Abilene Christian vs. Sam Houston State
  • Date: Friday, March 3, 2023
  • Time: 7:30 PM ET
  • Venue: Bernard Johnson Coliseum

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Sam Houston State favored at -17.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 126.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Abilene Christian +4000, Sam Houston State -300

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Abilene Christian: 27%
  • Sam Houston State: 73%

Dimers.com's predictive model estimates win probabilities after simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view of each team's chances.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this college basketball matchup is Abilene Christian 64-70 Sam Houston State.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Abilene Christian a win probability of 27%, while Sam Houston State has a win probability of 73%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Sam Houston State is more likely to beat Abilene Christian in CBB action at Bernard Johnson Coliseum on Saturday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Abilene Christian vs. Sam Houston State predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert college basketball predictions and the best college basketball bets today for more insights and betting opportunities.

Our in-depth analysis includes college basketball player props and college basketball futures, as well as constantly updated college basketball odds and the latest college basketball news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365