Virginia Military vs. Chattanooga Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our in-depth analysis offers a comprehensive prediction for the Virginia Military vs. Chattanooga NCAAB game on March 3, 2023. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.

FINAL
COLLEGE BASKETBALL
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
COLLEGE BASKETBALL
Virginia Military VMI
72
92
Mar 4, 12:30AM Harrah’s Cherokee Center Asheville
Chattanooga CHAT
Mar 4, 12:30AM Harrah’s Cherokee Center Asheville
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
TEAM12T
VMI
24 48 72
CHAT
43 49 92
Live Probabilities
Spread
Over / Under
Moneyline
Virginia MilitaryVMI
Win %
0%
100%
ChattanoogaCHAT
Win Probability
Loading...

Virginia Military vs. Chattanooga: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Virginia Military vs. Chattanooga
  • Date: Friday, March 3, 2023
  • Time: 7:30 PM ET
  • Venue: Harrah’s Cherokee Center Asheville

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Chattanooga favored at -19.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 156.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Virginia Military +4000, Chattanooga -1000

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Virginia Military: 11%
  • Chattanooga: 89%

Dimers.com's predictive model estimates win probabilities after simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view of each team's chances.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this college basketball matchup is Virginia Military 68-82 Chattanooga.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Virginia Military a win probability of 11%, while Chattanooga has a win probability of 89%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Chattanooga is more likely to beat Virginia Military in CBB action at Harrah’s Cherokee Center Asheville on Saturday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Virginia Military vs. Chattanooga predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert college basketball predictions and the best college basketball bets today for more insights and betting opportunities.

Our in-depth analysis includes college basketball player props and college basketball futures, as well as constantly updated college basketball odds and the latest college basketball news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365