Eastern Kentucky vs. Liberty Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our in-depth analysis offers a comprehensive prediction for the Eastern Kentucky vs. Liberty NCAAB game on March 2, 2023. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.

FINAL
COLLEGE BASKETBALL
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
COLLEGE BASKETBALL
Eastern Kentucky EKY
73
79
Mar 3, 12AM Liberty Arena
Liberty LIB
Mar 3, 12AM Liberty Arena
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
TEAM12T
EKY
36 37 73
LIB
34 45 79
Live Probabilities
Spread
Over / Under
Moneyline
Eastern KentuckyEKY
Win %
0%
100%
LibertyLIB
Win Probability
Loading...

Eastern Kentucky vs. Liberty: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Eastern Kentucky vs. Liberty
  • Date: Thursday, March 2, 2023
  • Time: 7:00 PM ET
  • Venue: Liberty Arena

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Liberty favored at -7.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 140.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Eastern Kentucky +700, Liberty -950

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Eastern Kentucky: 13%
  • Liberty: 87%

Dimers.com's predictive model estimates win probabilities after simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view of each team's chances.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this college basketball matchup is Eastern Kentucky 66-78 Liberty.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Eastern Kentucky a win probability of 13%, while Liberty has a win probability of 87%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Liberty is more likely to beat Eastern Kentucky in CBB action at Liberty Arena on Friday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Eastern Kentucky vs. Liberty predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert college basketball predictions and the best college basketball bets today for more insights and betting opportunities.

Our in-depth analysis includes college basketball player props and college basketball futures, as well as constantly updated college basketball odds and the latest college basketball news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365