Howard vs. South Carolina State Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our in-depth analysis offers a comprehensive prediction for the Howard vs. South Carolina State NCAAB game on February 27, 2023. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.

FINAL
COLLEGE BASKETBALL
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
COLLEGE BASKETBALL
Howard HOW
82
78
Feb 28, 12:30AM Smith-Hammond-Middleton Memorial Center
South Carolina State SCST
Feb 28, 12:30AM Smith-Hammond-Middleton Memorial Center
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
TEAM12T
HOW
38 44 82
SCST
31 47 78
Live Probabilities
Spread
Over / Under
Moneyline
HowardHOW
Win %
100%
0%
South Carolina StateSCST
Win Probability
Loading...

Howard vs. South Carolina State: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Howard vs. South Carolina State
  • Date: Monday, February 27, 2023
  • Time: 7:30 PM ET
  • Venue: Smith-Hammond-Middleton Memorial Center

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Howard favored at -5.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 157.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Howard -210, South Carolina State +215

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Howard: 69%
  • South Carolina State: 31%

Dimers.com's predictive model estimates win probabilities after simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view of each team's chances.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this college basketball matchup is Howard 81-76 South Carolina State.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Howard a win probability of 69%, while South Carolina State has a win probability of 31%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Howard is more likely to beat South Carolina State in CBB action at Smith-Hammond-Middleton Memorial Center on Tuesday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Howard vs. South Carolina State predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert college basketball predictions and the best college basketball bets today for more insights and betting opportunities.

Our in-depth analysis includes college basketball player props and college basketball futures, as well as constantly updated college basketball odds and the latest college basketball news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365