Sacramento State vs. Portland State Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our in-depth analysis offers a comprehensive prediction for the Sacramento State vs. Portland State NCAAB game on February 27, 2023. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.

Add this game to My Favorites
Add this game to My Favorites
Sacramento State SAC
Feb 28, 3AM Viking Pavillion
Portland State PRST
Feb 28, 3AM Viking Pavillion
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
38 76
36 74
Live Probabilities
Over / Under
Sacramento StateSAC
Win %
Portland StatePRST
Win Probability

Sacramento State vs. Portland State: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Sacramento State vs. Portland State
  • Date: Monday, February 27, 2023
  • Time: 10:00 PM ET
  • Venue: Viking Pavillion

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Portland State favored at -2.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 143.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Sacramento State +135, Portland State -152

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Sacramento State: 39%
  • Portland State: 61%'s predictive model estimates win probabilities after simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view of each team's chances.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this college basketball matchup is Sacramento State 70-73 Portland State.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Sacramento State a win probability of 39%, while Portland State has a win probability of 61%.


According to our analysis, Portland State is more likely to beat Sacramento State in CBB action at Viking Pavillion on Tuesday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Sacramento State vs. Portland State predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert college basketball predictions and the best college basketball bets today for more insights and betting opportunities.

Our in-depth analysis includes college basketball player props and college basketball futures, as well as constantly updated college basketball odds and the latest college basketball news.

Related Articles
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Our partners