Mount St. Mary's vs. Rider Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our in-depth analysis offers a comprehensive prediction for the Mount St. Mary's vs. Rider NCAAB game on February 26, 2023. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.

FINAL
COLLEGE BASKETBALL
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
COLLEGE BASKETBALL
Mount St. Mary's MSM
63
58
Feb 26, 7PM Alumni Gymnasium
Rider RID
Feb 26, 7PM Alumni Gymnasium
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
TEAM12T
MSM
31 32 63
RID
22 36 58
Live Probabilities
Spread
Over / Under
Moneyline
Mount St. Mary'sMSM
Win %
100%
0%
RiderRID
Win Probability
Loading...

Mount St. Mary's vs. Rider: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Mount St. Mary's vs. Rider
  • Date: Sunday, February 26, 2023
  • Time: 2:00 PM ET
  • Venue: Alumni Gymnasium

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Rider favored at -5.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 134
  • Moneyline Odds: Mount St. Mary's +220, Rider -245

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Mount St. Mary's: 33%
  • Rider: 67%

Dimers.com's predictive model estimates win probabilities after simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view of each team's chances.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this college basketball matchup is Mount St. Mary's 65-69 Rider.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Mount St. Mary's a win probability of 33%, while Rider has a win probability of 67%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Rider is more likely to beat Mount St. Mary's in CBB action at Alumni Gymnasium on Sunday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Mount St. Mary's vs. Rider predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert college basketball predictions and the best college basketball bets today for more insights and betting opportunities.

Our in-depth analysis includes college basketball player props and college basketball futures, as well as constantly updated college basketball odds and the latest college basketball news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365