• NFL
  • NBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Mount St. Mary's vs. Fairfield Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our in-depth analysis offers a comprehensive prediction for the Mount St. Mary's vs. Fairfield NCAAB game on February 18, 2024. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.


Detailed Breakdown: Mount St. Mary's vs. Fairfield

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Mount St. Mary's vs. Fairfield
  • Date: Sunday, February 18, 2024
  • Time: 2:00 PM ET
  • Venue: Leo D. Mahoney Arena

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Fairfield favored at -4.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 147.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Mount St. Mary's +170, Fairfield -200

Win Probabilities

  • Mount St. Mary's: 37%
  • Fairfield: 63%

Dimers.com's predictive model estimates win probabilities after simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view of each team's chances.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this college basketball matchup is Mount St. Mary's 71-74 Fairfield.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Comprehensive Analysis of Mount St. Mary's vs. Fairfield

Our specialized model for NCAAB games, coupled with rigorous testing and analysis, identifies betting opportunities where the odds favor the bettors.

We dive beyond surface-level predictions, offering a full examination of the Mount St. Mary's vs. Fairfield matchup.

Detailed Insights for Bettors and Fans

Whether you're a seasoned bettor or a die-hard fan, our predictions cater to your needs, covering all aspects of the Mount St. Mary's vs. Fairfield game.

Trustworthy Predictions

Our predictions stand out due to the proven accuracy and reliability of our advanced computer model, making Dimers a trusted source for NCAAB betting insights.

Updated Predictions

We continually update our predictions, integrating the latest data and trends for the most relevant and current information.

Responsible Betting

We advocate for responsible gambling practices. Visit our responsible gambling page for more information and resources.

Live Updates: Mount St. Mary's vs. Fairfield Game Day

For real-time predictions and game updates, Dimers is your go-to source. Track live scores and win probabilities on February 18, 2024, directly from Leo D. Mahoney Arena.

Final Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Mount St. Mary's a win probability of 37%, while Fairfield has a win probability of 63%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.


Our Mount St. Mary's vs. Fairfield predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert college basketball predictions and the best college basketball bets today for more insights and betting opportunities.

Our in-depth analysis includes college basketball player props and college basketball futures, as well as constantly updated college basketball odds and the latest college basketball news.

Related Articles
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Our partners