• NFL
  • NBA
  • NHL
  • College Basketball
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Wolves vs. Liverpool Prediction and Odds - Feb 4, 2023

Wolves squares off with Liverpool in Premier League action at Molineux Stadium on Saturday, starting at 10:00AM ET.

Dimers' best betting picks for Wolves vs. Liverpool, as well as match predictions and betting odds, are detailed in this article.

 

Who will win Wolves vs. Liverpool?

Based on trusted computer power and data, Dimers.com has simulated Saturday's Wolves-Liverpool Premier League match 10,000 times.

Dimers' proven predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, currently gives Wolves a 20.4% chance of winning, Liverpool a 56.9% chance of winning, and the draw a 22.7% chance of happening.

More: Free Betting Guide for Wolves vs. Liverpool

Wolves vs. Liverpool Game Odds

  • Moneyline: Wolves +300, Liverpool -107, Draw +275
  • Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (-126/+105)

Moneyline and Over/Under

DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Wolves at +300. That means you can bet $100 to profit $300, earning a total payout of $400, if it wins.

Elsewhere, PointsBet currently has the best moneyline odds for Liverpool at -107, where you can risk $107 to win $100, for a total payout of $207, if it comes out on top.

Lastly, DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the draw at +275, which means you can bet $100 to win $275, for a total payout of $375, if it hits.

The Over/Under is set at 2.5 with FanDuel Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -126, while PointsBet currently has the best odds for the Under at +105.

As always, check out all of the sportsbooks available in your state for the best Premier League odds and lines.

According to DimersBOT, the Over/Under total of 2.5 goals is a 54% chance of going Over.

More: Track Your Bets via Dimers' Bet Center

Best Bets for Wolves vs. Liverpool

 

If you see a πŸ”₯, that means it's one of Dimers' best free picks today across any sport.

Dimers' best bets are based on complex modeling and wagering intelligence to serve you the best possible plays 24/7.

Wolves vs. Liverpool Prediction

Click or tap on See Matchup for more.

 

Dimers has full betting coverage of Saturday's Wolves-Liverpool match, including pregame predictions, computer picks, and live win probabilities.

Remember, DimersBOT updates frequently, so keep an eye on this page for the latest betting analysis before Wolves vs. Liverpool on Saturday February 4, 2023.

 

Wolves vs. Liverpool 2023 Match Info

Saturday's game between Wolves and Liverpool at Molineux Stadium is scheduled to begin in the United States at 10:00AM ET.

  • Who: Wolves vs. Liverpool
  • Date: Saturday February 4, 2023
  • Time: 10:00AM ET / 7:00AM PT
  • Venue: Molineux Stadium

Ready to join an online sportsbook and start betting on the Premier League in the United States now? Check out the best sportsbook offers in your state.

Want more Premier League analysis like this?

To get more English Premier League betting previews like you've just read for Wolves vs. Liverpool, all you've gotta do is visit our Premier League Betting News page. It's that easy – they're all there!

We use the power of predictive analytics to find value in the markets so we can produce the best Premier League betting previews available. We do this by comparing our in-house probabilities against the sportsbooks' odds (aka Vegas odds) the minute they go live.

So, get ahead of the game and beat the bookies today – it's only a click away.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
Loading...
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered in 2022
icon 1,650,000+
Users
Visit our partners