• NFL
  • NBA
  • NHL
  • College Basketball
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Villareal vs. Rayo Vallecano Prediction and Odds - Jan 30, 2023

Villareal and Rayo Vallecano lock horns in La Liga at Estadio de la Cerámica on Monday, starting at 3:00PM ET.

Dimers' free betting picks for Villareal vs. Rayo Vallecano, as well as match predictions and betting odds, are featured below.

 

Who will win Villareal vs. Rayo Vallecano?

Using advanced computer power and data, Dimers.com has simulated Monday's Villareal-Rayo Vallecano La Liga match 10,000 times.

Dimers' independent predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, currently gives Villareal a 53.4% chance of winning, Rayo Vallecano a 22.4% chance of winning, and the draw a 24.2% chance of happening.

More: Villareal vs. Rayo Vallecano Simulated 10K Times

Villareal vs. Rayo Vallecano Odds

  • Moneyline: Villareal -145, Rayo Vallecano +430, Draw +280
  • Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (-104/-118)

Moneyline and Over/Under

PointsBet currently has the best moneyline odds for Villareal at -145. That means you can risk $145 to win $100, for a total payout of $245, if it gets the W.

Elsewhere, FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Rayo Vallecano at +430, where you can bet $100 to profit $430, earning a total payout of $530, if it wins.

Lastly, FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the draw at +280, which means you can bet $100 to win $280, for a total payout of $380, if it hits.

The Over/Under for total goals scored is set at 2.5 with FanDuel Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -104, as well as the best odds for the Under at -118.

As always, check out all the legal sportbooks that are available in your state for the best La Liga odds and lines.

According to DimersBOT, the 2.5-goal Over/Under is a 52% chance of going Over.

More: Best Bets for Every La Liga Match

Best Bets for Villareal vs. Rayo Vallecano

 

Dimers' best bets are based on detailed modeling and gambling intelligence to serve you the best possible plays every time.

According to DimersBOT, betting on Rayo Vallecano moneyline is the best option due to the 1.5% edge identified when comparing our data-led probabilities to the sportsbooks' odds.

Taking advantage of the edges published here at Dimers is pivotal to achieving long-term profitability as a sports bettor.

Villareal vs. Rayo Vallecano Prediction

Click or tap on See Matchup for more.

 

Dimers has full betting coverage of Monday's Villareal-Rayo Vallecano match, including pregame predictions, best betting picks, and live win probabilities.

Don't forget, DimersBOT updates regularly, so check this article for any changes to our betting insights before Villareal vs. Rayo Vallecano on Monday January 30, 2023.

 

Villareal vs. Rayo Vallecano 2023 Match Info

Monday's action between Villareal and Rayo Vallecano at Estadio de la Cerámica is scheduled to commence in the United States at 3:00PM ET.

  • Who: Villareal vs. Rayo Vallecano
  • Date: Monday January 30, 2023
  • Time: 3:00PM ET / 12:00PM PT
  • Venue: Estadio de la Cerámica

Ready to join an online sportsbook and start betting on La Liga in the United States? Check out the best sportsbook offers in your state.

Want more La Liga predictions like this?

To get more La Liga betting predictions like you've just read for Villareal vs. Rayo Vallecano, all you've gotta do is visit our La Liga Betting News section. It's that easy – they're all there!

We use the power of predictive analytics to find edges in the markets so we can write the best La Liga betting previews out there. We're able to do this by comparing our own probabilities against the sportsbooks' odds (aka Vegas odds) as soon as they go live.

So, get ahead of the game and beat the bookies today – it's only a click away.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
Loading...
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered in 2022
icon 1,650,000+
Users
Visit our partners