NBA MLB NHL MLS Tennis Golf Premier League La Liga Liga MX
Three Best Sportsbook Promos to Bet on Friday, May 26th in MLBMay 26, 2023, 4:14PM
Here at Dimers, we love finding that extra edge in your bets. It’s our entire philosophy; to beat the sportsbooks over time, we have to utilize every extra advantage over the house that we can. One of the best ways to do that is through the various promos on offer any given day. Whether a pre-made boost, an extra odds surge for you to add onto a bet or a risk-free wager, these are all ways to turn an additional profit over time. We’ve found our three best promos on tonight’s slate and have found a play for you in each of them.
Tonight’s promos are on FanDuel and DraftKings, but we highly recommend signing up at BetMGM as well, as you can get an even better promo there, with up to $1,000 back on your first bet if it loses. If you’ve already got BetMGM, check out our Best Sportsbooks page for every promo offer available to you.
Best Sportsbook Promos for Friday, May 26
1. “No-sweat” MLB SGPx (+820)
We hit our +439 SGPx on Wednesday. Let’s see if we can make it two in a row. If you’re unfamiliar, a SGPx allows users to combine a Same Game Parlay with one or more additional wagers from other events. To qualify, we’ll need at least three legs (minimum two to make the SGP and the third for the “x”) and they’ll need to be no shorter than -500 odds (-550 would not qualify). To make this bet, we’ll be using our MLB Best Props and Game Predictions.
As with most of these promos, everyone’s max bet will likely vary here, but this is an excellent promo to get things started. Since you’re getting the bet back in a bonus if you lose, it’s ideal to go for something with longer odds than your traditional wager. Low risk, high reward.
For our two-leg SGP, we’re going with Pete Alonso to Hit a HR (+280) and the Mets Moneyline. Our model predicts a 60% chance of a Mets win and an absurd 40% chance for Alonso (MLB’s home run leader) to hit a HR.
Our single leg will be Over 7 in the Reds vs. Cubs game. Our model gives this a 55% chance of happening, good enough for a 6.6% +EV in the odds.
Put it all together and we get a “risk-free” +820 wager. Sign us up!
2. 50% MLB Profit Boost on Any Bet
This promo gives you the most freedom. Any bet of your choosing, parlay, SGP, straight wager or future. The only qualifiers are that every leg must be MLB if it is a parlay and any leg must be -500 or longer (-550 would not qualify).
We’re giving you two options for this one, based on our predictions given to us by our model; one for instant gratification and one for a ticket to hold in your pocket.
Option 1: Shohei Ohtani to Hit a HR (+475 ➡️ +712) Our model gives Ohtani a 27% chance to go yard tonight. With the boost, you can bump this up to +712, the highest odds you’ll ever get a Shohei bomb at.
Option 2: Astros to win the World Series (+700 ➡️ 1050) No one likes betting on the Astros, unless you’re an Astros fan or Mattress Mack. But they get the highest probability to win it all this year at 18.4%, and are still mispriced. We can boost their odds all the way to +1050, and that’s a great ticket to have in your back pocket.
3. FanDuel's ‘Bet and Get’ $25
This a fun promo. Your amounts may vary, but we’re using the one available to us, so just adjust your wager size accordingly if need be. Make sure you opt-in to the promo before placing your wagers.
The promo: Bet a cumulative $50 in SGP/SGP+ bets (minimum odds of +400) between 5/26 and 5/29 and get $25 back in bonus bets, win or lose.
The best part about this promo is that regardless of whether we hit our bets or not, FanDuel will kick us back $25 in bonuses, effectively giving us a second chance at half our wagers. We’re going to break these down into five plays of +400 or longer for $10 each. This will ensure that we reach our $50 threshold and pretty much break us even if we hit just one of our plays, and guarantee profit with two hits. We’ll be dropping plays over the course of the weekend so be sure to check back, and make sure you opt-in to the promo!
Play #1 (+439)
- Aaron Judge to Hit a HR
- Harrison Bader To Get a Hit
- Yankees Alt Run Line (+3.5)
Aaron Judge gets a 34% home run probability from our model, and Harrison Bader gets an 82% chance to record a knock. We give the Yankees a 62% chance to cover the standard run line of +1.5 which you are welcome to take for better odds, but since we only need to reach odds of +400, we’ll take an alternate to buy us some leeway.
There you have it, the three best promos you should take advantage of today. Feel free to use our selections or try out our tools and find something you love even more! There’s no limit to what you can create with these promos and getting creative is part of what makes sportsbetting fun.
Please remember to enjoy gambling responsibly. Responsible gambling means setting limits, staying in control, and understanding that luck is just part of the game. Make informed choices, set a budget, and know when to take a break. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER.