NBA MLB NHL MLS Tennis Golf Premier League La Liga Liga MX
Sevilla vs. Real Madrid Prediction and Odds - May 27, 2023Last updated: May 27, 2023, 5:02PM | Published: May 22, 2023, 9:23AM
Sevilla and Real Madrid are scheduled to meet in La Liga at Estadio Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán on Saturday, with kickoff at 1:00PM ET.
Dimers' top betting tips for Sevilla vs. Real Madrid, plus match predictions and betting odds, are detailed in this article.
Who Will Win: Sevilla vs. Real Madrid
Using high-tech machine learning and data, Dimers.com has simulated Saturday's Sevilla-Real Madrid La Liga match 10,000 times.
Dimers' proven predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, currently gives Sevilla a 32.8% chance of winning, Real Madrid a 42.0% chance of winning, and the draw a 25.2% chance of happening.
More: Sevilla vs. Real Madrid Simulated 10,000 Times
Sevilla vs. Real Madrid Odds
- Moneyline: Sevilla +210, Real Madrid +125, Draw +250
- Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (-122/+105)
Moneyline and Over/Under
BetMGM currently has the best moneyline odds for Sevilla at +210. That means you can bet $100 to profit $210, earning a total payout of $310, if it wins.
Elsewhere, DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Real Madrid at +125, where you can bet $100 to profit $125, earning a total payout of $225, if it wins.
Lastly, BetMGM currently has the best odds for the draw at +250, which means you can bet $100 to win $250, for a total payout of $350, if it hits.
The Over/Under for total goals scored is set at 2.5 with FanDuel Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -122, while BetMGM currently has the best odds for the Under at +105.
As always, make sure you check the sportsbooks you have access to in your state for the best La Liga odds and lines.
According to DimersBOT, the Over/Under total of 2.5 goals has a 53% chance of going Over.
More: Best Bets for Every La Liga Match
Best Bets for Sevilla vs. Real Madrid
Our best bets are based on world-class simulations and betting expertise to serve you the best possible plays 24/7/365.
According to DimersBOT, betting on Sevilla moneyline is the best option due to the edge identified when comparing our data-led probabilities to the betting odds.
Taking advantage of the edges seen here at Dimers.com is pivotal to being a profitable sports bettor in the long run.
Despite the Over being more likely to hit on this occasion, Under 2.5 is our best bet on account of the better odds (+105) that are available from BetMGM.
Sevilla vs. Real Madrid Prediction
Click or tap on See Matchup for more.
Dimers has full coverage of Saturday's Sevilla-Real Madrid match, including pregame predictions, computer picks, and live win probabilities.
Don't forget, DimersBOT updates frequently, so check this page for any changes to our betting insights ahead of Sevilla vs. Real Madrid on Saturday May 27, 2023.
Sevilla vs. Real Madrid 2023
Saturday's matchup between Sevilla and Real Madrid at Estadio Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán is scheduled to commence in the USA at 1:00PM ET.
- Who: Sevilla vs. Real Madrid
- Date: Saturday May 27, 2023
- Time: 1:00PM ET / 10:00AM PT
- Venue: Estadio Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán
Looking to join an online sportsbook and start betting on Soccer in the United States? Check out the top sportsbook offers in your state.
Make Informed Sports Betting Decisions with Dimers
Our picks are made after 10,000 simulations per game, using reliable and up-to-date data sources and analytical methods.
While our Sevilla vs. Real Madrid picks can help you make informed decisions, it's vital that you only bet what you can afford to lose and manage your finances effectively.
For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.
Want More La Liga Previews Like This?
So, you liked our Sevilla vs. Real Madrid betting analysis? Awesome. Did you know our La Liga Betting News section has a comprehensive betting preview for every La Liga matchup the second the sportsbooks put out their odds?
That's right, our predictive analytics model then compares those odds against its own probabilities to find edges in the markets. This allows us to write the most accurate La Liga betting previews and get the jump on the public and the sportsbooks.