Sevilla vs. Atletico Madrid Prediction and Odds - Oct 1, 2022

Sevilla faces Atletico Madrid in La Liga action at Estadio Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán on Saturday, starting at 12:30PM ET.

Dimers' best betting tips for Sevilla vs. Atletico Madrid, as well as match predictions and betting odds, are featured in this article.

 

Who will win Sevilla vs. Atletico Madrid?

Using state-of-the-art machine learning and data, Dimers.com has simulated Saturday's Sevilla-Atletico Madrid La Liga match 10,000 times.

Dimers' proven predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, gives Sevilla a 32.2% chance of winning, Atletico Madrid a 39.2% chance of winning, and the draw a 28.6% chance of happening.

More: Sevilla vs. Atletico Madrid Simulated 10,000 Times

Sevilla vs. Atletico Madrid Game Odds

  • Moneyline: Sevilla +230, Atletico Madrid +140, Draw +215
  • Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (+145/-178)

Moneyline and Over/Under

FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Sevilla at +230. That means you can bet $100 to profit $230, earning a total payout of $330, if it wins.

On the other hand, BetMGM currently has the best moneyline odds for Atletico Madrid at +140, where you can bet $100 to profit $140, earning a total payout of $240, if it wins.

Lastly, Caesars Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the draw at +215, which means you can bet $100 to win $215, for a total payout of $315, if it hits.

The Over/Under is set at 2.5 with DraftKings Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at +145, while FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the Under at -178.

As always, make sure you check the sportsbooks you have access to in your state for the best La Liga odds and lines.

According to DimersBOT, the 2.5-goal Over/Under is a 61% chance of going Under.

More: Live Win Probabilities for All Major Sports

Best Bets for Sevilla vs. Atletico Madrid

 

Dimers' best bets are based on world-class simulations and gambling intelligence to bring you the best possible plays 24/7/365.

According to DimersBOT, taking Sevilla moneyline is the best option due to the 1.9% edge identified when comparing our data-led probabilities to the sportsbooks' odds.

Taking advantage of the edges published on Dimers is pivotal to being profitable in the long run.

Despite the Under being more likely to hit on this occasion, Over 2.5 is our best bet on account of the better odds (+145) that are available from DraftKings Sportsbook.

Sevilla vs. Atletico Madrid Prediction

Click or tap on See Matchup for more.

 

Dimers has full betting coverage of Saturday's Sevilla-Atletico Madrid match, including pregame predictions, free picks, and live updates.

Remember, DimersBOT updates often, so keep checking this page for any changes to our betting analysis before Sevilla vs. Atletico Madrid on Saturday October 1, 2022.

 

Sevilla vs. Atletico Madrid 2022 Match Info

Saturday's action between Sevilla and Atletico Madrid at Estadio Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán is scheduled to start in the United States at 12:30PM ET.

  • Who: Sevilla vs. Atletico Madrid
  • Date: Saturday October 1, 2022
  • Time: 12:30PM ET / 9:30AM PT
  • Venue: Estadio Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán

Want to join an online sportsbook and start betting on La Liga in the United States? Check out the best sports betting sign-up offers in your state.

Want more La Liga predictions like this?

To get more La Liga betting previews like you've just read for Sevilla vs. Atletico Madrid, all you've gotta do is visit our La Liga Betting News page. It's that easy – they're all there!

We use the power of predictive analytics to find edges in the markets so we can write the best La Liga betting previews out there. We do this by comparing our own probabilities against the sportsbooks' odds (aka Vegas odds) as soon as they go live.

So, get ahead of the game and beat the bookies today – it's only a click away.

Lastly, Dimers' World Cup Futures page is our in-house approach to revealing who will win the 2022 World Cup, with our data-led probabilities paired with the best odds on the market.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
Loading...