San Jose Earthquakes vs. Minnesota United Prediction - Oct 1, 2022

San Jose squares off with Minnesota in MLS action at PayPal Park on Saturday, beginning at 10:00PM ET.

Dimers' free betting picks for San Jose vs. Minnesota, plus game predictions and best odds, are detailed in this article.

 

Who will win San Jose Earthquakes vs. Minnesota United?

Using state-of-the-art machine learning and data, Dimers.com has simulated Saturday's San Jose-Minnesota MLS matchup 10,000 times.

Dimers' proven predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, gives San Jose a 42.2% chance of winning, Minnesota a 34.7% chance of winning, and the draw a 23.1% chance of happening.

More: Free Betting Guide for San Jose vs. Minnesota

San Jose Earthquakes vs. Minnesota United Current Odds

  • Moneyline: San Jose +145, Minnesota +155, Draw +290
  • Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (-178/+144)

Moneyline and Over/Under

BetMGM currently has the best moneyline odds for San Jose at +145. That means you can throw down $100 to profit $145, earning a total payout of $245, if it wins.

Meanwhile, BetMGM also has the best moneyline odds for Minnesota at +155, where you can bet $100 to profit $155, earning a total payout of $255, if it wins.

Lastly, PointsBet currently has the best odds for the draw at +290, which means you can bet $100 to win $290, for a total payout of $390, if it hits.

The Over/Under sits at 2.5 with FanDuel Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -178, as well as the best odds for the Under at +144.

As always, check out the sportsbooks you can bet with in your state for the best MLS odds and lines.

According to DimersBOT, the 2.5-goal Over/Under is a 64% chance of going Over.

More: Free Online Bet Tracking Tool

Best Bets for San Jose Earthquakes vs. Minnesota United

  • Moneyline: San Jose @ +145 via BetMGM (1.4% edge)
  • Total Goals: Over 2.5 @ -178 via FanDuel Sportsbook (64% probability)

 

Our best bets are based on complex simulations and betting expertise to help you make more informed decisions with your state's legal sportsbooks.

San Jose Earthquakes vs. Minnesota United Prediction

Click or tap on See Matchup to reveal more.

 

Dimers has full betting coverage of Saturday's San Jose-Minnesota matchup, including pregame predictions, best betting picks, and live win probabilities.

Don't forget, DimersBOT updates frequently, so refresh this article for the latest betting insights ahead of San Jose vs. Minnesota on Saturday October 1, 2022.

 

San Jose Earthquakes vs. Minnesota United 2022 Game Info

Saturday's game between San Jose and Minnesota in MLS at PayPal Park is scheduled to commence at 10:00PM ET.

  • Who: San Jose vs. Minnesota
  • Date: Saturday October 1, 2022
  • Time: 10:00PM ET / 7:00PM PT
  • Venue: PayPal Park

Looking to join an online sportsbook and start betting on MLS? Check out the top sportsbook sign-up offers in your state.

Want more MLS predictions like this?

So, you liked our San Jose vs. Minnesota betting predictions? Awesome. Did you know our MLS Betting News section has a comprehensive betting preview for every MLS match the second the sportsbooks put out their odds?

That's right, our predictive analytics model then compares those odds (aka Vegas odds) against its own probabilities to find edges in the markets. This allows us to write the most reliable MLS betting previews and get the jump on the public and the sportsbooks.

It's only a click away, so why not see for yourself?

While you're here, Dimers' World Cup Futures page is our in-house approach to revealing who will win the 2022 World Cup, with our data-led probabilities paired with the best odds to win the World Cup.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
Loading...