• MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

San Jose Earthquakes vs. FC Dallas Prediction - May 27, 2023

MLS action continues on Saturday at 10:30PM ET as Dallas locks horns with San Jose at PayPal Park.

Dimers' top betting picks for San Jose vs. Dallas, as well as game predictions and best odds, are detailed in this article.


Who Will Win: San Jose Earthquakes vs. FC Dallas

Based on high-tech computer power and data, Dimers.com has simulated Saturday's San Jose-Dallas MLS game 10,000 times.

Dimers' proven predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, currently gives San Jose a 43.8% chance of winning, Dallas a 30.0% chance of winning, and the draw a 26.2% chance of happening.

More: Betting Predictions for San Jose Earthquakes vs. FC Dallas

San Jose Earthquakes vs. FC Dallas Current Odds

  • Moneyline: San Jose +100, Dallas +270, Draw +250
  • Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (-124/+102)

Moneyline and Over/Under

BetMGM currently has the best moneyline odds for San Jose at +100. That means you can risk $100 to win $100, for a total payout of $200, if it gets the W.

Elsewhere, FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Dallas at +270, where you can bet $100 to profit $270, earning a total payout of $370, if it wins.

Lastly, BetMGM currently has the best odds for the draw at +250, which means you can bet $100 to win $250, for a total payout of $350, if it hits.

The Over/Under for total goals scored is set at 2.5 with FanDuel Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -124, as well as the best odds for the Under at +102.

As always, check out the sportsbooks you can bet with in your state for the best MLS odds and lines.

According to DimersBOT, the Over/Under total of 2.5 goals has a 52% chance of going Under.

More: Best Bets for Every MLS Matchup

Best Bets for San Jose Earthquakes vs. FC Dallas


Dimers' best bets are based on world-class simulations and wagering expertise to help you make smarter decisions with the legal sportsbooks in America.

According to DimersBOT, betting on Dallas moneyline is the best option because of the 3.0% edge found when comparing our data-led probabilities to the betting odds.

Taking advantage of the edges published on Dimers is one of the keys to achieving long-term profitability.

San Jose Earthquakes vs. FC Dallas Prediction

Click or tap on See Matchup to reveal more.


Dimers has full betting coverage of this week's San Jose-Dallas matchup, including pregame predictions, free betting picks, and live win probabilities.

Don't forget, DimersBOT updates frequently, so refresh this article for any changes to our betting analysis ahead of San Jose vs. Dallas on Saturday May 27, 2023.


San Jose Earthquakes vs. FC Dallas 2023

Saturday's game between San Jose and Dallas in MLS at PayPal Park is scheduled to begin at 10:30PM ET.

  • Who: San Jose Earthquakes vs. FC Dallas
  • Date: Saturday May 27, 2023
  • Time: 10:30PM ET / 7:30PM PT
  • Venue: PayPal Park

Enjoy Dimers.com and want to keep the site free? Every time you join a sportsbook featured here, we get paid a small fee.

These fees help us keep Dimers free for all sports fans. So, if you like what you see, support us by joining one of our legal sports betting partners today.

Make Informed Sports Betting Decisions with Dimers

Dimers' predictions are made after 10,000 simulations per game, using reliable and up-to-date data sources and analytical methods.

While our San Jose vs. Dallas picks can help you make informed decisions, it's important that you gamble responsibly and manage your finances effectively.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Want More MLS Previews Like This?

To get more MLS betting previews like you've just read for San Jose vs. Dallas, all you've gotta do is visit our MLS Betting News page. It's that easy – they're all there!

We use the power of predictive analytics to find value in the markets so we can write the most comprehensive MLS betting previews out there. We do this by comparing our in-house probabilities against the sportsbooks' odds (aka Vegas odds) the minute they go live.

So, get ahead of the game and beat the bookies today – check out our MLS picks and predictions.

Related Articles
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered in 2022
icon 2,700,000+
Visit our partners