Rams vs. Cardinals Week 3 Prediction and Odds - Sep 25, 2022Last updated: Sep 25, 2022, 8:25PM | Published: Sep 20, 2022, 4:02AM
The Arizona Cardinals square off with the Los Angeles Rams in NFL Week 3 action at State Farm Stadium on Sunday, starting at 4:25PM ET.
Dimers' best betting picks for Rams vs. Cardinals, as well as game predictions, betting odds and projected player stats, are detailed in this article.
Who will win Rams vs. Cardinals?
Based on high-tech machine learning and data, Dimers.com has simulated Sunday's Rams-Cardinals NFL matchup 10,000 times.
Dimers' proven predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, gives the Rams a 60% chance of defeating the Cardinals in Week 3 of the NFL season.
Rams vs. Cardinals Game Odds
- Spread: Cardinals +5 (-107), Rams -5 (-107)
- Moneyline: Cardinals +175, Rams -178
- Total: Over/Under 48.5 (-110/-105)
Point Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
The Cardinals are +5 underdogs against the Rams, with -107 at PointsBet the best odds currently available.
For the favored Rams (-5) to cover the spread, PointsBet also has the best odds currently on offer at -107.
PointsBet currently has the best moneyline odds for the Cardinals at +175. That means you can bet $100 to profit $175, earning a total payout of $275, if they win.
On the other hand, FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for the Rams at -178, where you can risk $178 to win $100, for a total payout of $278, if they come out on top.
The Over/Under for total points scored sits at 48.5 with Caesars Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -110, while FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the Under at -105.
According to DimersBOT, the Cardinals (+5) are a 69% chance of covering the spread, while the 48.5-point Over/Under is considered an equal 50-50 chance of hitting.
Best Bets for Rams vs. Cardinals
- Spread: Cardinals +5 @ -107 via PointsBet (69% probability) 🔥
- Moneyline: Cardinals @ +175 via PointsBet (3.6% edge)
- Total: Under 48.5 @ -105 via FanDuel Sportsbook (50% probability)
Dimers' best bets are based on detailed modeling and gambling intelligence to help you make better decisions with the legal sportsbooks in your state.
While the Rams are more likely to win the game, according to DimersBOT, betting on the Cardinals moneyline is the best option due to the 3.6% edge found when comparing our data-led probabilities to the betting odds currently available.
Taking advantage of the edges seen on Dimers is one of the keys to being profitable in the long run.
Rams vs. Cardinals Prediction
Dimers.com's predicted final score for LA Rams vs. Arizona at State Farm Stadium in Week 3 has the Rams winning 25-22.
Click or tap on See Matchup for more.
Dimers has full coverage of this week's Rams-Cardinals matchup in Week 3, including pregame predictions, free picks, and live win probabilities.
Rams vs. Cardinals Player Props
Who will score an anytime touchdown in Rams vs. Cardinals? The latest data is in.
Featured below are the most likely first touchdown and most likely anytime touchdown scorers for both the Rams and Cardinals, as well as player stat projections.
And you know what, we provide this information to you for FREE to help you discover the best prop bets for Sunday's game.
According to DimersBOT, Los Angeles' Cooper Kupp is most likely to score the first TD in Rams vs. Cardinals.
DimersBOT gives Kupp a 14.1% chance of scoring the first TD at State Farm Stadium, while the Rams WR is a 57.8% chance of reaching the end zone at any point during the game.
Scroll down for the full list of first and anytime TD scorer probabilities.
First Touchdown Scorer Probabilities
Los Angeles Rams
- Cooper Kupp: 14.1% probability
- Cam Akers: 8.5% probability
- Allen Robinson: 8.3% probability
- Darrell Henderson: 8.1% probability
- Tyler Higbee: 7.4% probability
- James Conner: 10.7% probability
- Kyler Murray: 7.1% probability
- Marquise Brown: 5.9% probability
- Zach Ertz: 5.3% probability
- Greg Dortch: 5.1% probability
Anytime Touchdown Scorer Probabilities
Los Angeles Rams
- Cooper Kupp: 57.8% probability
- Cam Akers: 38.6% probability
- Allen Robinson: 37.8% probability
- Darrell Henderson: 37.3% probability
- Tyler Higbee: 34.2% probability
- James Conner: 47.5% probability
- Kyler Murray: 35.1% probability
- Marquise Brown: 28.4% probability
- Zach Ertz: 27.0% probability
- Greg Dortch: 25.3% probability
Rams-Cardinals Projected Player Stats
Of the starting quarterbacks, the Rams' Matthew Stafford is projected to have a big game with 262 passing yards, while the Cardinals' Kyler Murray is expected to throw for 251 yards.
Rams Starting QB
- Matthew Stafford: 262 projected yards
Cardinals Starting QB
- Kyler Murray: 251 projected yards
- Darrell Henderson: 45 projected yards
- Cam Akers: 44 projected yards
- Matthew Stafford: 7 projected yards
- James Conner: 46 projected yards
- Kyler Murray: 29 projected yards
- Eno Benjamin: 16 projected yards
- Cooper Kupp: 108 projected yards
- Allen Robinson: 50 projected yards
- Tyler Higbee: 37 projected yards
- Ben Skowronek: 20 projected yards
- Darrell Henderson: 13 projected yards
- Marquise Brown: 47 projected yards
- Zach Ertz: 41 projected yards
- Greg Dortch: 40 projected yards
- A.J. Green: 36 projected yards
- James Conner: 31 projected yards
Don't forget, DimersBOT updates often, so check this article for any changes to our betting analysis ahead of Rams vs. Cardinals on Sunday September 25, 2022.
Rams vs. Cardinals 2022
The NFL Week 3 game between the Cardinals and Rams at State Farm Stadium is scheduled to commence at 4:25PM ET.
- Who: Los Angeles Rams vs. Arizona Cardinals
- Date: Sunday September 25, 2022
- Time: 4:25PM ET / 1:25PM PT
- Venue: State Farm Stadium
What other NFL games are on today?
Now you've got the 411 on Rams vs. Cardinals, see the latest betting analysis for all upcoming NFL games in our NFL Bet Hub, where you can find probabilities and odds, as well as our best bets for each and every NFL matchup.
Want a pick for the Spread? You got it. How about the Over/Under? Yup, got that too. The Moneyline? Yes sir. And these picks are good, I mean REALLY good. Take a look now!