• NBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Queretaro vs. Cruz Azul Prediction and Odds - Mar 29, 2023

Queretaro and Cruz Azul are scheduled to meet in Liga MX at Estadio La Corregidora on Wednesday, with kickoff at 11:05PM ET.

Dimers' top betting picks for Queretaro vs. Cruz Azul, as well as game predictions and betting odds, are featured below.

 

Who will win Queretaro vs. Cruz Azul?

Based on state-of-the-art computer power and data, Dimers.com has simulated Wednesday's Queretaro-Cruz Azul Liga MX game 10,000 times.

Dimers' independent predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, gives Queretaro a 31.1% chance of winning, Cruz Azul a 42.6% chance of winning, and the draw a 26.3% chance of happening.

More: Queretaro vs. Cruz Azul Simulated 10,000 Times

Queretaro vs. Cruz Azul Odds

  • Moneyline: Queretaro +290, Cruz Azul +105, Draw +235
  • Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (+118/-150)

Moneyline and Over/Under

FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Queretaro at +290. That means you can bet $100 to profit $290, earning a total payout of $390, if it wins.

Meanwhile, BetMGM currently has the best moneyline odds for Cruz Azul at +105, where you can bet $100 to profit $105, earning a total payout of $205, if it wins.

Lastly, DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the draw at +235, which means you can bet $100 to win $235, for a total payout of $335, if it hits.

The Over/Under for total goals scored is set at 2.5 with PointsBet, which currently has the best odds for the Over at +118, as well as the best odds for the Under at -150.

As always, check out the sportsbooks you have access to in your state for the best Liga MX odds and lines.

According to DimersBOT, the 2.5-goal Over/Under is a 52% chance of going Under.

More: Track Your Bets via Dimers' Bet Center

Best Bets for Queretaro vs. Cruz Azul

 

When you see a 🔥, that means it's one of Dimers' best bets of the day across all sports.

Dimers' best bets are based on detailed modeling and wagering intelligence to bring you the best possible plays 24/7/365.

According to DimersBOT, taking Queretaro moneyline is the best option because of the 5.5% edge found when comparing our data-led probabilities to the sportsbooks' odds currently available.

Taking advantage of the edges published on Dimers is crucial to achieving long-term profitability as a bettor.

Furthermore, despite the Under being more likely to hit on this occasion, Over 2.5 is our best bet owing to the better odds (+118) that are available from PointsBet.

Queretaro vs. Cruz Azul Prediction

Click or tap on See Matchup for more.

 

Dimers has full betting coverage of Wednesday's Queretaro-Cruz Azul matchup, including pregame predictions, free betting picks, and live scores.

Remember, DimersBOT updates regularly, so keep checking this article for any changes to our betting insights before Queretaro vs. Cruz Azul on Wednesday March 29, 2023.

 

Queretaro vs. Cruz Azul 2023 Game Info

Wednesday's game between Queretaro and Cruz Azul at Estadio La Corregidora is scheduled to commence at 11:05PM ET.

  • Who: Queretaro vs. Cruz Azul
  • Date: Wednesday March 29, 2023
  • Time: 11:05PM ET / 8:05PM PT
  • Venue: Estadio La Corregidora

Want to join an online sportsbook and start betting today? We've listed the best available sign-up offers in each and every legal betting state.

Want more Liga MX analysis like this?

To get more Liga MX betting previews like you've just read for Queretaro vs. Cruz Azul, all you've gotta do is visit Dimers' Liga MX Betting News page. It's that easy – they're all there!

We use the power of predictive analytics to find value in the markets so we can publish the most comprehensive Liga MX betting previews available. We're able to do this by comparing our own probabilities against the sportsbooks' odds (aka Vegas odds) as soon as they go live.

So, get ahead of the game and beat the bookies today – it's only a click away.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered in 2022
icon 2,700,000+
Users
Visit our partners