• MLB
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Poland vs. Argentina Prediction and Odds - Nov 30, 2022

Poland faces Argentina in Group C of the World Cup 2022 at Stadium 974 in Qatar on Wednesday, commencing at 2:00PM ET.

The FIFA World Cup is the biggest soccer tournament on the planet, and Poland and Argentina are among the 32 countries taking part in Qatar in 2022.

Group C at the 2022 World Cup includes Argentina, Saudi Arabia, Mexico, and Poland, with the top two teams from each group progressing to the knockout stage.

Dimers' top betting picks for Poland vs. Argentina, as well as game predictions and best odds, are featured in this article.


Who will win Poland vs. Argentina?

Based on trusted computer power and data, Dimers.com has simulated Wednesday's Poland-Argentina World Cup 2022 game 10,000 times.

Dimers' proven predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, currently gives Poland a 12.7% chance of winning, Argentina a 66.1% chance of winning, and the draw a 21.2% chance of happening.

More: Free Betting Analysis for Poland vs. Argentina

Argentina vs. Poland Odds

  • Moneyline: Poland +700, Argentina -210, Draw +330
  • Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (+112/-135)

Moneyline and Over/Under

Caesars Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Poland at +700. That means you can throw down $100 to profit $700, earning a total payout of $800, if it wins.

On the other hand, BetMGM currently has the best moneyline odds for Argentina at -210, where you can risk $210 to win $100, for a total payout of $310, if it comes out on top.

Lastly, DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the draw at +330, which means you can bet $100 to win $330, for a total payout of $430, if it hits.

The Over/Under for total goals scored sits at 2.5 with FanDuel Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at +112, while BetMGM currently has the best odds for the Under at -135.

As always, make sure you check the sportsbooks you can bet with in your state for the best 2022 Soccer World Cup odds in America.

According to DimersBOT, the 2.5-goal Over/Under is a 54% chance of going Under.

More: Track Your Bets via Bet Center

Best Bets for Poland vs. Argentina


Our best bets are based on detailed modeling and gambling intelligence to bring you the best possible plays every time.

According to DimersBOT, taking Poland moneyline is the best option due to the 1.9% edge identified when comparing our data-led probabilities to the betting odds currently on offer.

Taking advantage of the edges seen on Dimers.com is one of the keys to being a profitable sports bettor in the long run.

Furthermore, despite the Under being more likely to hit on this occasion, Over 2.5 is our best bet on account of the better odds (+112) that are available from FanDuel Sportsbook.

Poland vs. Argentina Prediction

Click or tap on See Matchup for more.


Dimers has full coverage of Poland-Argentina matchup at the 2022 World Cup, including pregame predictions, top betting picks, and live updates.

Don't forget, DimersBOT updates regularly, so keep checking this page for the latest betting insights ahead of Poland vs. Argentina on Wednesday November 30, 2022.


Poland vs. Argentina 2022 Game Info

Wednesday's game between Poland and Argentina at Stadium 974 in Qatar is scheduled to commence at 2:00PM ET.

  • Who: Poland vs. Argentina
  • Date: Wednesday November 30, 2022
  • Time: 2:00PM ET / 11:00AM PT
  • Venue: Stadium 974

All dates and times in this article are United States Eastern Time unless otherwise stated.

Enjoy Dimers.com and want to keep the site free? Every time you join a sportsbook featured here, we get paid a small fee.

These fees help us keep Dimers free for all sports fans. So, if you like what you see, support us by joining one of our trusted sports betting partners today.

Want more World Cup 2022 previews like this?

To get more World Cup 2022 betting previews like you've just read for Poland vs. Argentina, all you've gotta do is visit Dimers' World Cup 2022 Betting News page. It's that easy – they're all there!

We use the power of predictive analytics to find value in the markets so we can publish the best World Cup 2022 betting previews out there. We're able to do this by comparing our in-house probabilities against the sportsbooks' odds (aka Vegas odds) the minute they go live.

So, get ahead of the game and beat the bookies today – it's only a click away.

Lastly, Dimers' World Cup 2022 Futures page is our in-house approach to revealing who will win the 2022 World Cup in Qatar, with our data-led probabilities compared to the best odds on the market.


Other Articles

More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 4,500,000+
Our partners