NBA MLB NHL MLS Tennis Golf Premier League La Liga Liga MX
New York City vs. Philadelphia Union Prediction - May 27, 2023Last updated: May 27, 2023, 11:00PM | Published: May 22, 2023, 2:23PM
NY City and Philadelphia lock horns in MLS at Citi Field on Saturday, with kickoff at 7:30PM ET.
Dimers' best betting picks for NY City vs. Philadelphia, as well as game predictions and betting odds, are featured in this article.
Who Will Win: New York City vs. Philadelphia Union
Based on high-tech machine learning and data, Dimers.com has simulated Saturday's NY City-Philadelphia MLS matchup 10,000 times.
Dimers' independent predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, currently gives NY City a 35.2% chance of winning, Philadelphia a 37.4% chance of winning, and the draw a 27.4% chance of happening.
More: Betting Picks for New York City vs. Philadelphia Union
New York City vs. Philadelphia Union Odds
- Moneyline: NY City +140, Philadelphia +200, Draw +230
- Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (+110/-134)
Moneyline and Over/Under
PointsBet currently has the best moneyline odds for NY City at +140. That means you can throw down $100 to profit $140, earning a total payout of $240, if it wins.
Meanwhile, PointsBet also has the best moneyline odds for Philadelphia at +200, where you can bet $100 to profit $200, earning a total payout of $300, if it wins.
Lastly, PointsBet currently has the best odds for the draw at +230, which means you can bet $100 to win $230, for a total payout of $330, if it hits.
The Over/Under sits at 2.5 with FanDuel Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at +110, as well as the best odds for the Under at -134.
As always, check out the sportsbooks you can bet with in your state for the best MLS odds and lines.
According to DimersBOT, the 2.5-goal Over/Under has a 56% chance of going Under.
More: Best Bets for Every MLS Matchup
Best Bets for New York City vs. Philadelphia Union
- Moneyline: Philadelphia @ +200 via PointsBet (4.1% edge) 🔥
- Total Goals: Under 2.5 @ -134 via FanDuel Sportsbook (56% probability)
Any time you see a 🔥, that means it's one of our best bets today across all sports.
Dimers' best bets are based on detailed simulations and wagering expertise to serve you the best possible plays 24/7/365.
New York City vs. Philadelphia Union Prediction
Click or tap on See Matchup for more.
Dimers has full betting coverage of this week's NY City-Philadelphia matchup, including pregame predictions, best betting picks, and live win probabilities.
Remember, DimersBOT updates frequently, so keep an eye on this article for any changes to our betting insights before NY City vs. Philadelphia on Saturday May 27, 2023.
New York City vs. Philadelphia Union 2023
Saturday's game between NY City and Philadelphia in MLS at Citi Field is scheduled to start at 7:30PM ET.
- Who: New York City vs. Philadelphia Union
- Date: Saturday May 27, 2023
- Time: 7:30PM ET / 4:30PM PT
- Venue: Citi Field
Looking to join an online sportsbook and start betting on MLS? Check out the top sportsbook promos in your state.
Make Informed Sports Betting Decisions with Dimers
Our picks are made after 10,000 simulations per game, using reliable and up-to-date data sources and analytical methods.
While our NY City vs. Philadelphia picks can help you make informed decisions, it's crucial that you gamble responsibly and manage your bankroll effectively.
For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.
Want More MLS Predictions Like This?
To get more MLS betting previews like you've just read for NY City vs. Philadelphia, all you've gotta do is visit our MLS Betting News page. It's that easy – they're all there!
We use the power of predictive analytics to find value in the markets so we can publish the most comprehensive MLS betting previews available. We're able to do this by comparing our own probabilities against the sportsbooks' odds (aka Vegas odds) the minute they go live.
So, get ahead of the game and beat the bookies today – check out our MLS picks and predictions.