• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Liga MX

Necaxa vs. Monterrey Prediction, Odds, Liga MX Picks [7/17/2024]

Necaxa vs. Monterrey Prediction, Odds, Liga MX Picks [7/17/2024]

Necaxa and Monterrey are scheduled to meet in Liga MX at Estadio Victoria on Wednesday, with kickoff at 9:00PM ET.

Based on updated simulations, Dimers' advanced Liga MX model (see Dimers Pro for full access) projects Monterrey as the most likely winner of the game.

"Our team has simulated the outcome of Wednesday's Necaxa-Monterrey game 10,000 times," said Dave Garofolo from Dimers.

"Taking into account the most current updates and numerous additional factors, our prediction gives Necaxa a 31.6% chance of winning, Monterrey a 43.9% chance, and a 24.5% chance of a draw."

Necaxa vs. Monterrey Game-Day Updates and Essential Details

Wednesday's game between Necaxa and Monterrey at Estadio Victoria is scheduled to begin at 9:00PM ET.

Dimers.com's comprehensive preview of Wednesday's Necaxa vs. Monterrey matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

Before making any Necaxa vs. Monterrey picks, be sure to check out the latest Liga MX predictions and betting advice from Dimers Pro.

Necaxa vs. Monterrey Prediction: Who Will Win?

Using trusted machine learning and data analysis, we have simulated the result of Wednesday's Liga MX matchup between Necaxa and Monterrey 10,000 times as part of our Liga MX predictions coverage.

Our famous predictive model suggests a 31.6% chance of Necaxa winning, a 43.9% chance for Monterrey, and a 24.5% chance of a draw.

Additionally, the 2.5-goal over/under has a 56% chance of going over, according to our model.

 

Necaxa vs. Monterrey Odds

We have sourced the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Moneyline

Necaxa Monterrey Draw
+185 +145 +240

Total Goals

Over 2.5 Under 2.5
-110 -115

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Necaxa vs. Monterrey Picks

Our model's strongest edge in the Necaxa vs. Monterrey matchup is on the total.

Our expert predictions, matched against the best odds, reveal the best Liga MX bets for every game throughout the season.

Full access to our picks, including this one, is available via Dimers Pro.

Necaxa vs. Monterrey: Correct Score Prediction

Here are the top three most likely final scores according to our model, with a 1-1 draw being the most probable:

Final Score Probability
NXA 1-1 MNT 11.4%
NXA 1-2 MNT 9.1%
NXA 0-1 MNT 8.7%

These scorelines are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations, which means the most likely correct score can differ from our predicted winner.

Conclusion

According to our computer model, Necaxa has a 31.6% win probability on Wednesday, Monterrey has a 43.9% win probability, and there is a 24.5% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate Necaxa vs. Monterrey insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are based on up-to-date data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on Liga MX

Stay well-informed with the most recent Liga MX betting news and our data-led parlay picks all season long.

Kevin Hansen
Senior Sports Analyst

Kevin Hansen has a track record of delivering high-quality content. He writes about all sports, but his favorites are the NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL. Kevin enjoys crunching the numbers and using data-driven insights to take on the sportsbooks. The majority of Kevin's time is spent writing about sports betting. His love for data and analytics drove him into the world of sports betting. Finding an edge in sports betting can take a long time, but Kevin believes it is well worth the effort. Kevin is just as passionate about sports as you are, and he empowers fellow bettors to become more educated through simple, actionable betting tips. It can be difficult to navigate the world of sports betting, which is where Kevin comes in to make it as simple as possible for you to pick a winner.

Related Articles

More Articles
Loading...
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365