• MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Nashville SC vs. Columbus Crew Prediction - May 28, 2023

Nashville faces Columbus in MLS action at GEODIS Park on Sunday, starting at 8:30PM ET.

Dimers' top betting picks for Nashville vs. Columbus, as well as game predictions and betting odds, are detailed in this article.


Who Will Win: Nashville SC vs. Columbus Crew

Based on cutting-edge machine learning and data, Dimers.com has simulated Sunday's Nashville-Columbus MLS matchup 10,000 times.

Dimers' leading predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, gives Nashville a 50.3% chance of winning, Columbus a 24.2% chance of winning, and the draw a 25.5% chance of happening.

More: Nashville SC vs. Columbus Crew Simulated 10,000 Times

Nashville SC vs. Columbus Crew Odds

  • Moneyline: Nashville +115, Columbus +240, Draw +240
  • Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (-115/-104)

Moneyline and Over/Under

BetMGM currently has the best moneyline odds for Nashville at +115. That means you can throw down $100 to profit $115, earning a total payout of $215, if it wins.

On the other hand, PointsBet currently has the best moneyline odds for Columbus at +240, where you can bet $100 to profit $240, earning a total payout of $340, if it wins.

Lastly, PointsBet currently has the best odds for the draw at +240, which means you can bet $100 to win $240, for a total payout of $340, if it hits.

The Over/Under sits at 2.5 with PointsBet, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -115, while FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the Under at -104.

As always, make sure you check the sportsbooks you can bet with in your state for the best MLS odds and lines.

According to DimersBOT, the 2.5-goal Over/Under has a 53% chance of going Under.

More: Best Bets for Every MLS Matchup

Best Bets for Nashville SC vs. Columbus Crew

  • Moneyline: Nashville @ +115 via BetMGM (50% probability)
  • Total Goals: Under 2.5 @ -104 via FanDuel Sportsbook (53% probability)


Dimers' best bets are based on complex simulations and gambling intelligence to help you make better decisions with the legal sportsbooks in the USA.

Nashville SC vs. Columbus Crew Probabilities

Click or tap on See Matchup for more.


Dimers has full coverage of this week's Nashville-Columbus matchup, including pregame predictions, free betting picks, and live win probabilities.

Remember, DimersBOT updates often, so check this article for any changes to our betting insights before Nashville vs. Columbus on Sunday May 28, 2023.


Nashville SC vs. Columbus Crew 2023

Sunday's matchup between Nashville and Columbus in MLS at GEODIS Park is scheduled to begin at 8:30PM ET.

  • Who: Nashville SC vs. Columbus Crew
  • Date: Sunday May 28, 2023
  • Time: 8:30PM ET / 5:30PM PT
  • Venue: GEODIS Park

Looking to join an online sportsbook and start betting on MLS? Check out the best sportsbook bonus offers in your state.

Make Smarter Sports Betting Decisions with Dimers

Dimers' picks are made thanks to 10,000 simulations per game, using reliable and up-to-date data sources and analytical methods.

While our Nashville vs. Columbus predictions can help you make informed decisions, it's vital that you only bet what you can afford to lose and manage your finances effectively.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Want More MLS Predictions Like This?

To get more MLS betting previews like you've just read for Nashville vs. Columbus, all you've gotta do is visit Dimers' MLS Betting News section. It's that easy – they're all there!

We use the power of predictive analytics to find edges in the markets so we can publish the best MLS betting previews available. We do this by comparing our in-house probabilities against the sportsbooks' odds (aka Vegas odds) as soon as they go live.

So, get ahead of the game and beat the bookies today – check out our MLS picks and predictions.

Related Articles
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered in 2022
icon 2,700,000+
Visit our partners