• MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Juarez vs. Puebla Prediction and Odds - Mar 31, 2023

Liga MX action continues on Friday at 11:00PM ET as Puebla squares off with Juarez at Estadio Olímpico Benito Juárez.

Dimers' top betting picks for Juarez vs. Puebla, as well as game predictions and betting odds, are detailed below.


Who will win Juarez vs. Puebla?

Based on cutting-edge computer power and data, Dimers.com has simulated Friday's Juarez-Puebla Liga MX game 10,000 times.

Dimers' proven predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, currently gives Juarez a 47.3% chance of winning, Puebla a 27.8% chance of winning, and the draw a 24.9% chance of happening.

More: Free Betting Analysis for Juarez vs. Puebla

Juarez vs. Puebla Game Odds

  • Moneyline: Juarez -130, Puebla +380, Draw +270
  • Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (+102/-125)

Moneyline and Over/Under

PointsBet currently has the best moneyline odds for Juarez at -130. That means you can risk $130 to win $100, for a total payout of $230, if it gets the W.

Meanwhile, DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Puebla at +380, where you can bet $100 to profit $380, earning a total payout of $480, if it wins.

Lastly, DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the draw at +270, which means you can bet $100 to win $270, for a total payout of $370, if it hits.

The Over/Under for total goals scored sits at 2.5 with PointsBet, which currently has the best odds for the Over at +102, while DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the Under at -125.

As always, make sure you check all of the legal sportbooks that are available in your state for the best Liga MX odds and lines.

According to DimersBOT, the 2.5-goal Over/Under is a 52% chance of going Over.

More: Live Scores for All Major Sports

Best Bets for Juarez vs. Puebla


If you see a 🔥, that means it's one of our best bets today across any sport.

Dimers' best bets are based on complex modeling and betting intelligence to bring you the best possible plays 24/7.

According to DimersBOT, betting on Puebla moneyline is the best option due to the 7.0% edge identified when comparing our data-led probabilities to the betting odds currently on offer.

Taking advantage of the edges seen on Dimers.com is pivotal to achieving long-term profitability.

Juarez vs. Puebla Probabilities

Click or tap on See Matchup to reveal more.


Dimers has full betting coverage of Friday's Juarez-Puebla matchup, including pregame predictions, free picks, and live updates.

Remember, DimersBOT updates often, so keep checking this page for the latest betting analysis ahead of Juarez vs. Puebla on Friday March 31, 2023.


Juarez vs. Puebla 2023 Game Info

Friday's game between Juarez and Puebla at Estadio Olímpico Benito Juárez is scheduled to commence at 11:00PM ET.

  • Who: Juarez vs. Puebla
  • Date: Friday March 31, 2023
  • Time: 11:00PM ET / 8:00PM PT
  • Venue: Estadio Olímpico Benito Juárez

Ready to join an online sportsbook and start betting now? We've listed the best available sign-up offers for each and every legal betting state.

Want more Liga MX analysis like this?

So, you liked our Juarez vs. Puebla betting predictions? Awesome. Did you know our Liga MX Betting News section has a comprehensive betting preview for every Liga MX matchup as soon as the sportsbooks put out their odds?

That's right, our predictive analytics model then compares those odds (aka Vegas odds) against its own probabilities to find value in the markets, which allows us to write the most reliable Liga MX betting previews and get the jump on the public and the sportsbooks.

It's only a click away, so why not take a look around?

Related Articles
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered in 2022
icon 2,700,000+
Visit our partners