• NFL
  • NBA
  • NHL
  • College Football
  • World Cup 2022
  • College Basketball
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga

Japan vs. Spain Prediction and Odds - Dec 1, 2022

Japan faces Spain in Group E of the World Cup 2022 at Khalifa International Stadium in Qatar on Thursday, commencing at 2:00PM ET.

The FIFA World Cup, which is held every four years, is widely known as the most prestigious soccer competition in the world, and Spain and Japan are among the 32 nations competing against each other in Qatar in 2022.

Group E at the 2022 World Cup includes Spain, Costa Rica, Germany, and Japan, with the top two countries from each group advancing to the knockout phase.

Dimers' free betting picks for Japan vs. Spain, as well as game predictions and best odds, are detailed below.

 

Who will win Japan vs. Spain?

Using high-tech machine learning and data, Dimers.com has simulated Thursday's Japan-Spain World Cup 2022 matchup 10,000 times.

Dimers' leading predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, currently gives Japan a 12.0% chance of winning, Spain a 68.2% chance of winning, and the draw a 19.8% chance of happening.

More: Japan vs. Spain Simulated 10K Times

Spain vs. Japan Game Odds

  • Moneyline: Japan +725, Spain -233, Draw +380
  • Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (-115/-105)

Moneyline and Over/Under

BetMGM currently has the best moneyline odds for Japan at +725. That means you can throw down $100 to profit $725, earning a total payout of $825, if it wins.

On the other hand, Caesars Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Spain at -233, where you can risk $233 to win $100, for a total payout of $333, if it comes out on top.

Lastly, DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the draw at +380, which means you can bet $100 to win $380, for a total payout of $480, if it hits.

The Over/Under is set at 2.5 with Caesars Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -115, while DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the Under at -105.

As always, make sure you check the sportsbooks you can bet with in your state for the best Qatar World Cup 2022 odds in the USA.

According to DimersBOT, the Over/Under total of 2.5 goals is a 51% chance of going Over.

More: Best Prop Bets to Make Today

Best Bets for Japan vs. Spain

 

Dimers' best bets are based on detailed modeling and gambling expertise to help you make more informed investments with the legal sportsbooks in the United States.

According to DimersBOT, taking Japan moneyline is the best option because of the edge found when comparing our data-led probabilities to the sportsbooks' odds currently on offer.

Taking advantage of the edges published on Dimers.com is crucial to achieving long-term profitability as a sports bettor.

Japan vs. Spain Prediction

Click or tap on See Matchup for more.

 

Dimers has full betting coverage of Japan-Spain matchup at the Qatar World Cup, including pregame predictions, free picks, and live scores.

Don't forget, DimersBOT updates regularly, so refresh this page for the latest betting insights before Japan vs. Spain on Thursday December 1, 2022.

 

Japan vs. Spain 2022 Game Info

Thursday's action between Japan and Spain at Khalifa International Stadium in Qatar is scheduled to start at 2:00PM ET.

  • Who: Japan vs. Spain
  • Date: Thursday December 1, 2022
  • Time: 2:00PM ET / 11:00AM PT
  • Venue: Khalifa International Stadium

All dates and times mentioned in this article are United States Eastern Time unless otherwise noted.

Looking to join an online sportsbook and start betting? Check out the best sports betting bonus offers in your state.

Want more World Cup 2022 analysis like this?

So, you liked our Japan vs. Spain betting predictions? Awesome. Did you know our World Cup 2022 Betting News section has a detailed betting preview for every World Cup 2022 matchup the second the sportsbooks release their odds?

That's right, our predictive analytics model then compares those odds (aka Vegas odds) against its own probabilities to find value in the markets, which allows us to produce the most accurate SWC betting previews and beat the public and the sportsbooks to the punch.

It's only a click away, so why not take a look around?

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
Loading...