NBA MLB NHL MLS Tennis Golf Premier League La Liga Liga MX
Golden Knights vs. Oilers Prediction and Odds - Mar 25, 2023Last updated: Mar 26, 2023, 2:09AM | Published: Mar 24, 2023, 6:21PM
The Edmonton Oilers take on the Vegas Golden Knights in NHL action at Rogers Place on Saturday, commencing at 10:00PM ET.
Dimers' best betting picks for Golden Knights vs. Oilers, plus game predictions, betting odds and projected player stats, are detailed below.
Who will win Golden Knights vs. Oilers?
Based on advanced computer power and data, Dimers.com has simulated Saturday's Golden Knights-Oilers NHL matchup 10,000 times.
Dimers' renowned predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, gives the Oilers a 59% chance of beating the Golden Knights.
More: Golden Knights vs. Oilers Simulated 10,000 Times
Golden Knights vs. Oilers Odds
- Puck Line: Oilers -1.5 (+130), Golden Knights +1.5 (-140)
- Moneyline: Oilers -190, Golden Knights +165
- Total: Over/Under 7 (+105/-130)
Puck Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
The Oilers are -1.5 favorites versus the Golden Knights, with +130 at PointsBet the best odds currently available.
For the underdog Golden Knights (+1.5) to cover the puck line, FanDuel Sportsbook has the best odds currently on offer at -140.
BetMGM currently has the best moneyline odds for the Oilers at -190. That means you can risk $190 to win $100, for a total payout of $290, if they get the W.
Elsewhere, DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for the Golden Knights at +165, where you can bet $100 to profit $165, earning a total payout of $265, if they win.
The Over/Under is set at 7 with BetMGM, which currently has the best odds for the Over at +105, as well as the best odds for the Under at -130.
As always, check out the sportsbooks you can bet with in your state for the best NHL odds and lines.
According to DimersBOT, the Golden Knights (+1.5) are a 60% chance of covering the puck line, while the 7-goal Over/Under is a 55% chance of going Under.
More: Live Scores for All Major Sports
Best Bets for Golden Knights vs. Oilers
- Puck Line: Golden Knights +1.5 @ -140 via FanDuel Sportsbook (60% probability)
- Moneyline: Golden Knights @ +165 via DraftKings Sportsbook (2.9% edge)
- Total: Under 7 @ -130 via BetMGM (55% probability)
Dimers' best bets are based on world-class modeling and gambling intelligence to help you make more informed investments with the legal sportsbooks in the USA.
While the Oilers are more likely to win the game, according to DimersBOT, betting on the Golden Knights moneyline is the best option because of the 2.9% edge identified when comparing our data-led probabilities to the sportsbooks' odds currently on offer.
Taking advantage of the edges published here at Dimers.com is one of the keys to being profitable in the long run.
Golden Knights vs. Oilers Prediction
Click or tap on See Matchup for more.
Dimers has full coverage of Saturday's Golden Knights-Oilers matchup, including pregame predictions, free betting picks, and live win probabilities.
Golden Knights vs. Oilers Player Props
Who will score the first goal in Golden Knights vs. Oilers? The latest data is in.
Featured below are the most likely first goal and most likely anytime goal scorers for both the Golden Knights and Oilers.
And you know what, we provide this information to you for FREE to help you discover the best prop picks for Saturday's game.
According to DimersBOT, Edmonton's Connor McDavid is most likely to score the first goal in Golden Knights vs. Oilers.
DimersBOT gives McDavid a 9.9% chance of scoring the first goal at Rogers Place, while the Oilers star is a 47.0% chance of netting an anytime goal.
Scroll down for the full list of first and anytime goal scorer probabilities.
First Goal Scorer Probabilities
Vegas Golden Knights
- Jack Eichel: 6.5% probability
- Pavel Dorofeyev: 5.5% probability
- Jonathan Marchessault: 5.0% probability
- Ivan Barbashev: 4.0% probability
- Chandler Stephenson: 3.2% probability
- Connor McDavid: 9.9% probability
- Leon Draisaitl: 8.8% probability
- Zach Hyman: 5.9% probability
- Ryan Nugent-Hopkins: 4.1% probability
- Kailer Yamamoto: 3.5% probability
Anytime Goal Scorer Probabilities
Vegas Golden Knights
- Jack Eichel: 36.6% probability
- Pavel Dorofeyev: 30.8% probability
- Jonathan Marchessault: 27.3% probability
- Ivan Barbashev: 22.3% probability
- Nicolas Roy: 19.4% probability
- Connor McDavid: 47.0% probability
- Leon Draisaitl: 47.0% probability
- Zach Hyman: 30.7% probability
- Ryan Nugent-Hopkins: 27.1% probability
- Kailer Yamamoto: 22.0% probability
Remember, DimersBOT updates frequently, so keep an eye on this article for the latest betting analysis ahead of Golden Knights vs. Oilers on Saturday March 25, 2023.
Golden Knights vs. Oilers 2023 Game Info
Saturday's action between the Oilers and Golden Knights at Rogers Place is scheduled to begin at 10:00PM ET.
- Who: Vegas Golden Knights vs. Edmonton Oilers
- Date: Saturday March 25, 2023
- Time: 10:00PM ET / 7:00PM PT
- Venue: Rogers Place
Want to join an online sportsbook and start betting on the NHL? Check out the best sports betting bonus offers in your state.
Want more NHL predictions like this?
To get more NHL betting predictions like you've just read for Golden Knights vs. Oilers, all you've gotta do is visit our NHL Betting News page. It's that easy – they're all there!
We use the power of predictive analytics to find edges in the markets so we can produce the most comprehensive NHL betting previews out there. We're able to do this by comparing our own probabilities against the sportsbooks' odds (aka Vegas odds) the minute they go live.
So, get ahead of the game and beat the bookies today – it's only a click away.