• MLB
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

England vs. Iran Prediction and Odds - Nov 21, 2022

England takes on Iran in Group B of the World Cup 2022 at Khalifa International Stadium in Qatar on Monday, commencing at 8:00AM ET.

The FIFA World Cup is known for being one of the biggest sporting events in the world. Iran and England are among the 32 countries present in Qatar this year.

Group B at the 2022 World Cup features England, Iran, USA, and Wales, with the top two nations from each group advancing to the knockout stage.

Dimers' free betting picks for England vs. Iran, plus game predictions and betting odds, are featured in this article.


Who will win England vs. Iran?

Using trusted computer power and data, Dimers.com has simulated Monday's England-Iran World Cup 2022 game 10,000 times.

Dimers' proven predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, currently gives England a 65.8% chance of winning, Iran an 11.8% chance of winning, and the draw a 22.4% chance of happening.

More: England vs. Iran Simulated 10,000 Times

Iran vs. England Odds

  • Moneyline: England -295, Iran +1100, Draw +390
  • Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (+112/-136)

Moneyline and Over/Under

DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for England at -295. That means you can risk $295 to win $100, for a total payout of $395, if it gets the W.

Meanwhile, Caesars Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Iran at +1100, where you can bet $100 to profit $1,100, earning a total payout of $1,200, if it wins.

Lastly, DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the draw at +390, which means you can bet $100 to win $390, for a total payout of $490, if it hits.

The Over/Under for total goals scored sits at 2.5 with FanDuel Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at +112, as well as the best odds for the Under at -136.

As always, check out the sportsbooks you can bet with in your state for the best Qatar World Cup 2022 odds in the USA.

According to DimersBOT, the 2.5-goal Over/Under is a 56% chance of going Under.

More: Best Bets for Every World Cup 2022 Matchup

Best Bets for England vs. Iran


Dimers' best bets are based on complex simulations and wagering intelligence to bring you the best possible plays 24/7/365.

According to DimersBOT, betting on Iran moneyline is the best option because of the 2.3% edge identified when comparing our data-led probabilities to the sportsbooks' odds currently available.

Taking advantage of the edges seen on Dimers is crucial to being profitable in the long run.

England vs. Iran Prediction

Click or tap on See Matchup to reveal more.


Dimers has full coverage of England-Iran matchup at the Qatar World Cup, including pregame predictions, free picks, and live win probabilities.

Remember, DimersBOT updates often, so keep an eye on this page for any changes to our betting insights before England vs. Iran on Monday November 21, 2022.


England vs. Iran 2022 Game Info

Monday's action between England and Iran at Khalifa International Stadium in Qatar is scheduled to begin at 8:00AM ET.

  • Who: England vs. Iran
  • Date: Monday November 21, 2022
  • Time: 8:00AM ET / 5:00AM PT
  • Venue: Khalifa International Stadium

All dates and times in this article are United States Eastern Time unless otherwise stated.

Looking to join an online sportsbook and start betting now? We've got access to the best available sign-up offers in each legal betting state.

Want more World Cup 2022 previews like this?

To get more World Cup 2022 betting previews like you've just read for England vs. Iran, all you've gotta do is visit our World Cup 2022 Betting News section. It's that easy – they're all there!

We use the power of predictive analytics to find value in the markets so we can publish the most comprehensive World Cup 2022 betting previews out there. We're able to do this by comparing our in-house probabilities against the sportsbooks' odds (aka Vegas odds) as soon as they go live.

So, get ahead of the game and beat the bookies today – it's only a click away.

Finally, Dimers' World Cup Futures page is our in-house approach to determining who will win the 2022 World Cup in Qatar, with our data-led probabilities paired with the best odds on the market.


Other Articles

More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 4,500,000+
Our partners