Chicago Fire vs. New England Revolution Prediction - Oct 9, 2022

Chicago squares off with New England in MLS action at SeatGeek Stadium on Sunday, beginning at 2:30PM ET.

Dimers' top betting picks for Chicago vs. New England, as well as game predictions and best odds, are featured below.

 

Who will win Chicago Fire vs. New England Revolution?

Using cutting-edge computer power and data, Dimers.com has simulated Sunday's Chicago-New England MLS matchup 10,000 times.

Dimers' proven predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, currently gives Chicago a 44.2% chance of winning, New England a 31.1% chance of winning, and the draw a 24.7% chance of happening.

More: Free Betting Guide for Chicago vs. New England

Chicago Fire vs. New England Revolution Odds

  • Moneyline: Chicago +115, New England +220, Draw +260
  • Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (-149/+128)

Moneyline and Over/Under

BetMGM currently has the best moneyline odds for Chicago at +115. That means you can bet $100 to profit $115, earning a total payout of $215, if it wins.

Meanwhile, PointsBet currently has the best moneyline odds for New England at +220, where you can bet $100 to profit $220, earning a total payout of $320, if it wins.

Lastly, Caesars Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the draw at +260, which means you can bet $100 to win $260, for a total payout of $360, if it hits.

The Over/Under for total goals scored sits at 2.5 with Caesars Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -149, while FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the Under at +128.

As always, check out all of the sportsbooks available in your state for the best MLS odds and lines.

According to DimersBOT, the Over/Under total of 2.5 goals is a 54% chance of going Over.

More: Best Prop Bets to Make Today

Best Bets for Chicago Fire vs. New England Revolution

 

Our best bets are based on complex modeling and gambling intelligence to help you make better investments with the legal sportsbooks in the United States.

According to DimersBOT, betting on New England moneyline is the best option because of the edge identified when comparing our data-led probabilities to the sportsbooks' odds.

Taking advantage of the edges published on Dimers is one of the keys to being a profitable sports bettor in the long run.

Despite the Over being more likely to hit on this occasion, Under 2.5 is our best bet on account of the better odds (+128) that are available from FanDuel Sportsbook.

Chicago Fire vs. New England Revolution Prediction

Click or tap on See Matchup for more.

 

Dimers has full coverage of Sunday's Chicago-New England matchup, including pregame predictions, free picks, and live scores.

Don't forget, DimersBOT updates regularly, so check this article for the latest betting analysis ahead of Chicago vs. New England on Sunday October 9, 2022.

 

Chicago Fire vs. New England Revolution 2022 Game Info

Sunday's action between Chicago and New England in MLS at SeatGeek Stadium is scheduled to commence at 2:30PM ET.

  • Who: Chicago vs. New England
  • Date: Sunday October 9, 2022
  • Time: 2:30PM ET / 11:30AM PT
  • Venue: SeatGeek Stadium

Ready to join an online sportsbook and start betting on MLS? We've listed the best available sign-up offers for each legal betting state.

Want more MLS previews like this?

To get more MLS betting previews like you've just read for Chicago vs. New England, all you've gotta do is visit Dimers' MLS Betting News section. It's that easy – they're all there!

We use the power of predictive analytics to find edges in the markets so we can publish the best MLS betting previews available. We're able to do this by comparing our own probabilities against the sportsbooks' odds (aka Vegas odds) as soon as they go live.

So, get ahead of the game and beat the bookies today – it's only a click away.

Finally, Dimers' World Cup 2022 Futures page is our in-house approach to revealing who will win the 2022 World Cup in Qatar, with our data-led probabilities matched against the best odds on the market.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
Loading...