• MLB
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Cadiz vs. Almeria Prediction and Odds - Dec 30, 2022

Cadiz faces Almeria in La Liga action at Estadio Nuevo Mirandilla on Friday, beginning at 1:15PM ET.

Dimers' top betting picks for Cadiz vs. Almeria, plus match predictions and best odds, are detailed below.


Who will win Cadiz vs. Almeria?

Using high-tech computer power and data, Dimers.com has simulated Friday's Cadiz-Almeria La Liga match 10,000 times.

Dimers' popular predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, currently gives Cadiz a 43.1% chance of winning, Almeria a 30.1% chance of winning, and the draw a 26.8% chance of happening.

More: Cadiz vs. Almeria Simulated 10,000 Times

Cadiz vs. Almeria Game Odds

  • Moneyline: Cadiz +115, Almeria +260, Draw +220
  • Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (+106/-128)

Moneyline and Over/Under

BetMGM currently has the best moneyline odds for Cadiz at +115. That means you can bet $100 to profit $115, earning a total payout of $215, if it wins.

Meanwhile, BetMGM also has the best moneyline odds for Almeria at +260, where you can bet $100 to profit $260, earning a total payout of $360, if it wins.

Lastly, BetMGM currently has the best odds for the draw at +220, which means you can bet $100 to win $220, for a total payout of $320, if it hits.

The Over/Under for total goals scored sits at 2.5 with FanDuel Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at +106, as well as the best odds for the Under at -128.

As always, check out all of the legal sportbooks that are available in your state for the best La Liga odds and lines.

According to DimersBOT, the 2.5-goal Over/Under is a 55% chance of going Under.

More: Today's Best Bets for All Major Sports

Best Bets for Cadiz vs. Almeria

  • Moneyline: Almeria @ +260 via BetMGM (2.4% edge)
  • Total Goals: Under 2.5 @ -128 via FanDuel Sportsbook (55% probability)


Dimers' best bets are based on detailed simulations and gambling intelligence to help you make smarter investments with your state's legal sportsbooks.

According to DimersBOT, taking Almeria moneyline is the best option due to the 2.4% edge identified when comparing our data-led probabilities to the sportsbooks' odds.

Taking advantage of the edges published here at Dimers is pivotal to being a profitable bettor in the long run.

Cadiz vs. Almeria Prediction

Click or tap on See Matchup to reveal more.


Dimers has full betting coverage of Friday's Cadiz-Almeria match, including pregame predictions, computer picks, and live win probabilities.

Don't forget, DimersBOT updates frequently, so check this page for any changes to our betting insights before Cadiz vs. Almeria on Friday December 30, 2022.


Cadiz vs. Almeria 2022 Match Info

Friday's matchup between Cadiz and Almeria at Estadio Nuevo Mirandilla is scheduled to start in the United States at 1:15PM ET.

  • Who: Cadiz vs. Almeria
  • Date: Friday December 30, 2022
  • Time: 1:15PM ET / 10:15AM PT
  • Venue: Estadio Nuevo Mirandilla

Enjoy Dimers and want to keep the site free? Every time you join a sportsbook featured here, we get paid a small fee.

These fees help us keep Dimers free for all sports fans. So, if you like what you see, support us by joining one of our legal sports betting partners now.

Want more La Liga predictions like this?

So, you liked our Cadiz vs. Almeria betting predictions? Awesome. Did you know our La Liga Betting News section has a comprehensive betting preview for every La Liga game as soon as the sportsbooks put out their odds?

That's right, our predictive analytics model then compares those odds against its own probabilities to find value in the markets, which allows us to create the most authoritative La Liga betting previews and get the jump on the public and the sportsbooks.

It's only a click away, so why not see for yourself?


Other Articles

More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 4,500,000+
Our partners