NBA MLB NHL MLS Tennis Golf Premier League La Liga Liga MX
Blue Jackets vs. Kraken Prediction and Odds - Jan 28, 2023Last updated: Jan 29, 2023, 3:05AM | Published: Jan 27, 2023, 9:21PM
The Seattle Kraken take on the Columbus Blue Jackets in NHL action at Climate Pledge Arena on Saturday, starting at 10:00PM ET.
Dimers' best betting picks for Blue Jackets vs. Kraken, plus game predictions, betting odds and projected player stats, are featured in this article.
Who will win Blue Jackets vs. Kraken?
Using advanced machine learning and data, Dimers.com has simulated Saturday's Blue Jackets-Kraken NHL game 10,000 times.
Dimers' proven predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, currently gives the Kraken a 66% chance of defeating the Blue Jackets.
More: Free Betting Analysis for Blue Jackets vs. Kraken
Blue Jackets vs. Kraken Current Odds
- Puck Line: Kraken -1.5 (-102), Blue Jackets +1.5 (-110)
- Moneyline: Kraken -250, Blue Jackets +215
- Total: Over/Under 6.5 (-110/-105)
Puck Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
The Kraken are listed as -1.5 favorites against the Blue Jackets, with -102 at FanDuel Sportsbook the best odds currently available.
For the underdog Blue Jackets (+1.5) to cover the puck line, PointsBet has the best odds currently on offer at -110.
BetMGM currently has the best moneyline odds for the Kraken at -250. That means you can risk $250 to win $100, for a total payout of $350, if they get the W.
Elsewhere, DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for the Blue Jackets at +215, where you can bet $100 to profit $215, earning a total payout of $315, if they win.
The Over/Under for total goals scored is set at 6.5 with PointsBet, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -110, while DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the Under at -105.
As always, make sure you check the sportsbooks you have access to in your state for the best NHL odds and lines.
According to DimersBOT, the Blue Jackets (+1.5) are a 55% chance of covering the puck line, while the Over/Under total of 6.5 goals is a 52% chance of going Under.
More: Track Your Bets via Dimers' Bet Center
Best Bets for Blue Jackets vs. Kraken
- Puck Line: Blue Jackets +1.5 @ -110 via PointsBet (55% probability)
- Moneyline: Blue Jackets @ +215 via DraftKings Sportsbook (1.8% edge)
- Total: Under 6.5 @ -105 via DraftKings Sportsbook (52% probability)
Our best bets are based on world-class simulations and gambling expertise to bring you the best possible plays 24/7.
While the Kraken are more likely to win the game, according to DimersBOT, taking the Blue Jackets moneyline is the best option because of the 1.8% edge identified when comparing our data-led probabilities to the sportsbooks' odds currently on offer.
Taking advantage of the edges seen on Dimers.com is pivotal to being profitable in the long run.
Blue Jackets vs. Kraken Prediction
Click or tap on See Matchup for more.
Dimers has full coverage of Saturday's Blue Jackets-Kraken matchup, including pregame predictions, free picks, and live win probabilities.
Blue Jackets vs. Kraken Player Props
Who will score the first goal in Blue Jackets vs. Kraken? The data is in.
Featured below are the most likely first goal and most likely anytime goal scorers for both the Blue Jackets and Kraken.
And you know what, we provide this information to you for FREE to help you choose the best prop bets for Saturday's game.
According to DimersBOT, Seattle's Jared McCann is most likely to score the first goal in Blue Jackets vs. Kraken.
DimersBOT gives McCann a 7.9% chance of scoring the first goal at Climate Pledge Arena, while the Kraken star is a 38.7% chance of netting an anytime goal.
Scroll down for the full list of first and anytime goal scorer probabilities.
First Goal Scorer Probabilities
Columbus Blue Jackets
- Patrik Laine: 7.4% probability
- Kirill Marchenko: 5.9% probability
- Johnny Gaudreau: 5.7% probability
- Boone Jenner: 5.1% probability
- Jack Roslovic: 3.5% probability
- Jared McCann: 7.9% probability
- Andre Burakovsky: 5.1% probability
- Oliver Bjorkstrand: 5.1% probability
- Yanni Gourde: 4.7% probability
- Eeli Tolvanen: 4.7% probability
Anytime Goal Scorer Probabilities
Columbus Blue Jackets
- Patrik Laine: 37.3% probability
- Kirill Marchenko: 31.6% probability
- Johnny Gaudreau: 30.8% probability
- Boone Jenner: 30.5% probability
- Jack Roslovic: 19.9% probability
- Jared McCann: 38.7% probability
- Oliver Bjorkstrand: 29.4% probability
- Eeli Tolvanen: 28.6% probability
- Yanni Gourde: 28.1% probability
- Andre Burakovsky: 26.8% probability
Don't forget, DimersBOT updates regularly, so keep checking this article for the latest betting analysis before Blue Jackets vs. Kraken on Saturday January 28, 2023.
Blue Jackets vs. Kraken 2023 Game Info
Saturday's action between the Kraken and Blue Jackets at Climate Pledge Arena is scheduled to begin at 10:00PM ET.
- Who: Columbus Blue Jackets vs. Seattle Kraken
- Date: Saturday January 28, 2023
- Time: 10:00PM ET / 7:00PM PT
- Venue: Climate Pledge Arena
Looking to join an online sportsbook and start betting on the NHL today? Check out the top sportsbook sign-up offers in your state.
What other NHL games are on tonight?
Now you've got the 411 on Blue Jackets vs. Kraken, get the latest betting coverage for all upcoming NHL games in our NHL Bet Hub, where you can find probabilities and odds, plus our best bets for each and every NHL matchup.
Want a pick for the Puck Line? You got it. How about the Over/Under? Yup, got that too. The Moneyline? Yes sir. And these picks are good, I mean REALLY good. Take a look now!