Thanasi Kokkinakis vs. Borna Coric Prediction, Picks and Odds

Thanasi Kokkinakis faces Borna Coric in the ATP Dubai, UAE Men's Singles 2023 on March 1, 2023. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
TENNIS
Add this match to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this match to My Favorites
TENNIS
Thanasi Kokkinakis
Round of 16
1
2
Mar 1, 2:15PM ATP Dubai, UAE Men Singles 2023
Borna Coric
Mar 1, 2:15PM ATP Dubai, UAE Men Singles 2023
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Match PredictionsPre-Match
Dimers Pro Best Bets
T. Kokkinakis
1735
B. Coric
2667
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Game Spread
ThanasiKokkinakis
Win %
0%
100%
BornaCoric
Win Probability
Loading...

Thanasi Kokkinakis vs. Borna Coric: Detailed Breakdown

Match Overview

  • Who: Thanasi Kokkinakis vs. Borna Coric
  • Date: Wednesday, March 1, 2023
  • Approx. Time: 9:15 AM ET
  • Tournament: ATP Dubai, UAE Men's Singles 2023

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Thanasi Kokkinakis: 45.9%
  • Borna Coric: 54.1%

Dimers.com's predictive model provides an unbiased view of each player's winning chances after simulating the outcome of the match 10,000 times.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Thanasi Kokkinakis a win probability of 46%, while Borna Coric has a win probability of 54%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Borna Coric is more likely to beat Thanasi Kokkinakis at the ATP Dubai, UAE Men's Singles 2023 on Wednesday.

Our Thanasi Kokkinakis vs. Borna Coric predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert tennis predictions and the best tennis bets today for more insights and betting opportunities. Our in-depth analysis includes tennis news and tennis world rankings.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365