• NFL
  • NBA
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf

Poland vs. Mexico Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Poland vs. Mexico SWC game on November 22, 2022 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
SWC
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
SWC
Poland
0
:
0
Nov 22, 4PM Stadium 974 (ad-Dōha (Doha))
Mexico
Nov 22, 4PM Stadium 974 (ad-Dōha (Doha))
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
MexicoMEX
Score Summary
PolandPOL
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Win %
MEX
0.0%
Draw
100.0%
POL
0.0%
Win Probability
Match Timeline
87'
Substitution
Substitution for Poland: A. Milik replaces P. Zielinski
84'
Substitution
Substitution for Mexico: U. Antuna replaces A. Vega
76'
Yellow Card
P. Frankowski (Poland) cautioned
72'
Substitution
Substitution for Poland: P. Frankowski replaces S. Szymanski
71'
Substitution
Substitution for Mexico: C. Rodriguez replaces H. Herrera
71'
Substitution
Substitution for Mexico: R. Jimenez replaces H. Martin
58'
Penalty missed by R. Lewandowski for Poland
56'
Yellow Card
H. Moreno (Mexico) cautioned
46'
Substitution
Substitution for Poland: K. Bielik replaces N. Zalewski
29'
Yellow Card
J. Sanchez (Mexico) cautioned
Loading...

Poland vs. Mexico: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Poland vs. Mexico
  • Date: Tuesday, November 22, 2022
  • Time: 11:00 AM ET
  • Venue: Stadium 974

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Poland +185, Mexico +170, Draw +210
  • Total (Over/Under): 2.5 (+152/-185)

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Poland: 38.4%
  • Mexico: 33.8%
  • Draw: 27.8%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our most likely correct score for this SWC game is Poland 1-1 Mexico, which has a correct score probability of 13%.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations. In some cases, a team can have a higher overall probability of winning, yet the most likely specific outcome (correct score) is a draw.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Mexico a win probability of 38.4%, while Poland has a win probability of 33.8%. The chance of a draw is 27.8%.

Summary

Our Poland vs. Mexico predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert SWC predictions and the best SWC bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes SWC futures, SWC odds, and the latest SWC news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365