• NBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • College Basketball
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Canadiens vs. Coyotes Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Canadiens vs. Coyotes NHL game on December 19, 2022 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
Loading...

Detailed Breakdown: Canadiens vs. Coyotes

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Canadiens vs. Coyotes
  • Date: Monday, December 19, 2022
  • Time: 10:00 PM ET
  • Venue: Mullett Arena

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Coyotes favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 6
  • Moneyline Odds: Canadiens +105, Coyotes -115

Win Probabilities

  • Canadiens: 47%
  • Coyotes: 53%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Comprehensive Analysis of Canadiens vs. Coyotes Picks

Our specialized model for NHL games, coupled with rigorous testing and analysis, identifies betting opportunities where odds favor the informed bettor.

We dive beyond surface-level predictions, offering a full examination of the Canadiens vs. Coyotes matchup.

Detailed Insights for Bettors and Fans

Whether you're a seasoned bettor or a die-hard fan, our predictions cater to your needs, covering all aspects of the Canadiens vs. Coyotes game.

Trustworthy Predictions

Our predictions stand out due to the proven accuracy and reliability of our advanced computer model, making Dimers a trusted source for NHL betting insights.

Updated Predictions

We continually update our Canadiens vs. Coyotes predictions, integrating the latest data and trends for the most relevant and current information.

Responsible Betting

We advocate for responsible gambling practices. Visit our responsible gambling page for more information and resources.

Live Updates: Canadiens vs. Coyotes Game Day

For real-time predictions and game updates, Dimers is your go-to source. Track live scores and win probabilities on December 19, 2022, directly from Mullett Arena.

Final Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Canadiens a win probability of 47%, while the Coyotes have a win probability of 53%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Conclusion

Our Canadiens vs. Coyotes predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert NHL predictions and the best NHL bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes NHL props, NHL futures, NHL odds, and the latest NHL news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 4,500,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365