• NBA
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • College Basketball
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Titans vs. Rams Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Titans vs. Rams NFL game on November 7, 2021 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
Loading...

Detailed Breakdown: Titans vs. Rams

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Titans vs. Rams
  • Date: Sunday, November 7, 2021
  • Time: 8:20 PM ET
  • Venue: SoFi Stadium

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Rams favored at -7
  • Total (Over/Under): 53.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Titans +280, Rams -345

Win Probabilities

  • Titans: 27%
  • Rams: 73%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this NFL matchup is Titans 23-30 Rams.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Top Betting Picks for Titans vs. Rams

We've aligned our data-driven forecasts with the best available betting lines to identify high-value bets:

  • Best Spread Bet: Rams -7 @ -110 via BetMGM (54% probability)
  • Best Moneyline Bet: Titans @ +280 via FanDuel (27% probability)
  • Best Total Bet: Under 53.5 @ -110 via BetMGM (51% probability)

Our approach occasionally uncovers the less-favored option or team that offers a betting edge, which is crucial for long-term betting success.

Comprehensive Analysis of Titans vs. Rams Picks

Our specialized model for NFL games, coupled with rigorous testing and analysis, identifies betting opportunities where odds favor the informed bettor.

We dive beyond surface-level predictions, offering a full examination of the Titans vs. Rams matchup.

Detailed Insights for Bettors and Fans

Whether you're a seasoned bettor or a die-hard fan, our predictions cater to your needs, covering all aspects of the Titans vs. Rams game.

Trustworthy Predictions

Our predictions stand out due to the proven accuracy and reliability of our advanced computer model, making Dimers a trusted source for NFL betting insights.

Updated Predictions

We continually update our Titans vs. Rams predictions, integrating the latest data and trends for the most relevant and current information.

Responsible Betting

We advocate for responsible gambling practices. Visit our responsible gambling page for more information and resources.

Our Spread Pick for Titans vs. Rams

Our innovative system, based on thousands of simulations, suggests a statistical edge with the Rams -7 @ -110 via BetMGM.

Live Updates: Titans vs. Rams Game Day

For real-time predictions and game updates, Dimers is your go-to source. Track live scores and win probabilities on November 7, 2021, directly from SoFi Stadium.

Final Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Titans a win probability of 27%, while the Rams have a win probability of 73%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Conclusion

Our Titans vs. Rams predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert NFL predictions and the best NFL bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes NFL props, NFL futures, NFL odds, and the latest NFL news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 4,500,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365