• NBA
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • College Basketball
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Packers vs. Bears Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Packers vs. Bears NFL game on October 17, 2021 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
Loading...

Detailed Breakdown: Packers vs. Bears

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Packers vs. Bears
  • Date: Sunday, October 17, 2021
  • Time: 1:00 PM ET
  • Venue: Soldier Field

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Packers favored at -6
  • Total (Over/Under): 44
  • Moneyline Odds: Packers -230, Bears +200

Win Probabilities

  • Packers: 71%
  • Bears: 29%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this NFL matchup is Packers 25-19 Bears.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Top Betting Picks for Packers vs. Bears

We've aligned our data-driven forecasts with the best available betting lines to identify high-value bets:

  • Best Spread Bet: Bears +6 @ -115 via DraftKings (51% probability)
  • Best Moneyline Bet: Packers @ -230 via FanDuel (71% probability)
  • Best Total Bet: Over 44 @ -110 via BetMGM (53% probability)

Our approach occasionally uncovers the less-favored option or team that offers a betting edge, which is crucial for long-term betting success.

Comprehensive Analysis of Packers vs. Bears Picks

Our specialized model for NFL games, coupled with rigorous testing and analysis, identifies betting opportunities where odds favor the informed bettor.

We dive beyond surface-level predictions, offering a full examination of the Packers vs. Bears matchup.

Detailed Insights for Bettors and Fans

Whether you're a seasoned bettor or a die-hard fan, our predictions cater to your needs, covering all aspects of the Packers vs. Bears game.

Trustworthy Predictions

Our predictions stand out due to the proven accuracy and reliability of our advanced computer model, making Dimers a trusted source for NFL betting insights.

Updated Predictions

We continually update our Packers vs. Bears predictions, integrating the latest data and trends for the most relevant and current information.

Responsible Betting

We advocate for responsible gambling practices. Visit our responsible gambling page for more information and resources.

Our Spread Pick for Packers vs. Bears

Our innovative system, based on thousands of simulations, suggests a statistical edge with the Bears +6 @ -115 via DraftKings.

Live Updates: Packers vs. Bears Game Day

For real-time predictions and game updates, Dimers is your go-to source. Track live scores and win probabilities on October 17, 2021, directly from Soldier Field.

Final Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Packers a win probability of 71%, while the Bears have a win probability of 29%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Conclusion

Our Packers vs. Bears predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert NFL predictions and the best NFL bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes NFL props, NFL futures, NFL odds, and the latest NFL news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 4,500,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365