Patriots vs. Dolphins Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Patriots vs. Dolphins NFL game on January 9, 2022 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
NFL
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
NFL
Patriots
24
33
Jan 9, 9:25PM Hard Rock Stadium
Dolphins
Jan 9, 9:25PM Hard Rock Stadium
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
Live Probabilities
Spread
Over / Under
Moneyline
PatriotsNE
Win %
0%
100%
DolphinsMIA
Win Probability
TEAM1234T
Patriots
0731424
Dolphins
1437933
102030405040302010102030405040302010
Dolphins
Patriots
End of Game
Last Play
End Game
Loading...

Patriots vs. Dolphins: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Patriots vs. Dolphins
  • Date: Sunday, January 9, 2022
  • Time: 4:25 PM ET
  • Venue: Hard Rock Stadium

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Patriots favored at -6
  • Total (Over/Under): 41
  • Moneyline Odds: Patriots -260, Dolphins +220

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Patriots: 65%
  • Dolphins: 35%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this NFL matchup is Patriots 23-19 Dolphins.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Patriots a win probability of 65%, while the Dolphins have a win probability of 35%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Patriots are more likely to beat the Dolphins in the NFL game at Hard Rock Stadium on Sunday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Patriots vs. Dolphins predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert NFL predictions and the best NFL bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes NFL props, NFL futures, NFL odds, and the latest NFL news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365