Cardinals vs. Cowboys Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Cardinals vs. Cowboys NFL game on January 2, 2022 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
NFL
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
NFL
Cardinals
25
22
Jan 2, 9:25PM AT&T Stadium
Cowboys
Jan 2, 9:25PM AT&T Stadium
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
Live Probabilities
Spread
Over / Under
Moneyline
CardinalsARI
Win %
100%
0%
CowboysDAL
Win Probability
TEAM1234T
Cardinals
3109325
Cowboys
0701522
102030405040302010102030405040302010
Cowboys
Cardinals
End of Game
Last Play
End Game

Game Prediction Article

There is no prediction article currently available for this game
Loading...

Cardinals vs. Cowboys: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Cardinals vs. Cowboys
  • Date: Sunday, January 2, 2022
  • Time: 4:25 PM ET
  • Venue: AT&T Stadium

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Cowboys favored at -6.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 52
  • Moneyline Odds: Cardinals +240, Cowboys -275

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Cardinals: 30%
  • Cowboys: 70%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this NFL matchup is Cardinals 23-29 Cowboys.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Cardinals a win probability of 30%, while the Cowboys have a win probability of 70%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Cowboys are more likely to beat the Cardinals in the NFL game at AT&T Stadium on Sunday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Cardinals vs. Cowboys predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert NFL predictions and the best NFL bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes NFL props, NFL futures, NFL odds, and the latest NFL news.

Related Articles

More Articles
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365