Titans vs. Steelers Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Titans vs. Steelers NFL game on December 19, 2021 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
NFL
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
NFL
Titans
13
19
Dec 19, 6PM Heinz Field
Steelers
Dec 19, 6PM Heinz Field
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
Live Probabilities
Spread
Over / Under
Moneyline
TitansTEN
Win %
0%
100%
SteelersPIT
Win Probability
TEAM1234T
Titans
1030013
Steelers
037919
102030405040302010102030405040302010
Steelers
Titans
End of Game
Last Play
End Game
Loading...

Titans vs. Steelers: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Titans vs. Steelers
  • Date: Sunday, December 19, 2021
  • Time: 1:00 PM ET
  • Venue: Heinz Field

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Steelers favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 44
  • Moneyline Odds: Titans +100, Steelers -115

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Titans: 46%
  • Steelers: 54%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this NFL matchup is Titans 21-22 Steelers.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Titans a win probability of 46%, while the Steelers have a win probability of 54%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Steelers are more likely to beat the Titans in the NFL game at Heinz Field on Sunday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Titans vs. Steelers predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert NFL predictions and the best NFL bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes NFL props, NFL futures, NFL odds, and the latest NFL news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365