• NBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • College Basketball
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Raiders vs. Chiefs Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Raiders vs. Chiefs NFL game on December 12, 2021 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
Loading...

Detailed Breakdown: Raiders vs. Chiefs

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Raiders vs. Chiefs
  • Date: Sunday, December 12, 2021
  • Time: 1:00 PM ET
  • Venue: GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Chiefs favored at -9.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 47.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Raiders +340, Chiefs -420

Win Probabilities

  • Raiders: 22%
  • Chiefs: 78%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this NFL matchup is Raiders 20-28 Chiefs.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Comprehensive Analysis of Raiders vs. Chiefs Picks

Our specialized model for NFL games, coupled with rigorous testing and analysis, identifies betting opportunities where odds favor the informed bettor.

We dive beyond surface-level predictions, offering a full examination of the Raiders vs. Chiefs matchup.

Detailed Insights for Bettors and Fans

Whether you're a seasoned bettor or a die-hard fan, our predictions cater to your needs, covering all aspects of the Raiders vs. Chiefs game.

Trustworthy Predictions

Our predictions stand out due to the proven accuracy and reliability of our advanced computer model, making Dimers a trusted source for NFL betting insights.

Updated Predictions

We continually update our Raiders vs. Chiefs predictions, integrating the latest data and trends for the most relevant and current information.

Responsible Betting

We advocate for responsible gambling practices. Visit our responsible gambling page for more information and resources.

Live Updates: Raiders vs. Chiefs Game Day

For real-time predictions and game updates, Dimers is your go-to source. Track live scores and win probabilities on December 12, 2021, directly from GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium.

Final Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Raiders a win probability of 22%, while the Chiefs have a win probability of 78%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Conclusion

Our Raiders vs. Chiefs predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert NFL predictions and the best NFL bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes NFL props, NFL futures, NFL odds, and the latest NFL news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 4,500,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365